Audaye Elesedy - ICF member | Exeter | Newton Abbot | Online
I offer an engaging, attuned, and supportive coaching experience, which allows us to work holistically to co-create your way forward. Embrace a level of confidence, motivation or attitude to meet your personal life, development journey, or career future.
Thank you for deciding to look at my profile, I hope that this will begin our journey together on a pathway for you on which we co-create what you need to embrace your present and future circumstances in life, work, relationships, and for your personal development.
How I work
I work systemically, which is to locate the issues you bring within a broader context so that deeper dynamics can be heard, seen and understood. By paying attention to whole systems and whole individuals, we can work at a depth that is powerful and comfortable for you and we can do so in a solution focussed way. Because of my broad and integrative training I can utilise a wide range of methods and approaches to support our progress together. Much of my work is grounded with ecological awareness and I offer coaching in local woodlands and natural environments, which is often deeply supporting and transformational for the client.
I can work with you for personal, family, work and organisational issues.
Additionally, if you are interested in any of the following please contact me
- I run groups for parents through https://www.connectparenting.uk
- Men's coaching.
- One to one coaching, and group facilitation for organisational support in meeting the Climate and ecological crisis.
What clients have said
“Audaye is an amazing coach. His coaching style is intuitive and empowering. I enjoyed every minute of our sessions and learnt so much about myself. I feel lucky to have been coached by Audaye and can only highly recommend him.” KC – Female client UK
"Audaye is a warm, engaging, supportive and responsive coach who is totally present in the conversation, and as attuned to the other person and to the coaching relationship as he is to their words " LS- Female client
“Audaye is an intuitive coach. He creates space that opens awareness beyond the client’s existing frame of perception. His fluency in inviting the natural world into the coaching conversation expands possibilities and enables holistic alignment with the World.” LF - Female client
“Audaye is very insightful and brings a wide depth of knowledge to his work” SD - Female Client
Training, qualifications & experience
- Co-founder of Ecotherapy Exeter
- Counselling and psychotherapy training at DCCP (Humanistic integrative, predominantly Gestalt)
- Extensive and intensive training in the Circle of Security Protocol (Attachment, clinical, and neuroscience)
- Counselling training Stroud College
- Constellation training and CPD with Nowhere (Mackewn), CSC, and Hellinger institute
Continual CPD includes:
- Solution Focussed
- Constellation groups
- Various Therapeutic CPDs including working with DID
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Parental Alienation
Photos & videos
- Standard sessions are 60 minutes. Longer and shorter sessions need to be discussed in advance.
- All 60 minute sessions are billed at the following rates, which must be paid in advance, by BACS or Credit Card. Cheques or cash can be accepted for regular clients paying in advance.
- Costs for groups and ecotherapeutic work can vary please contact for details on these.
- Block bookings are available and offer the best value and opportunity for you. See below.
Basic Coaching Costs Online and in-person
- Initial introductory telephone consultation is free (approx 15 mins).
- Contract & intake session for all clients (45 mins): £35 Online / in-person / telephone
- Further or Ad hoc sessions (60 mins): £50 online / telephone. Or, £60 in-person
NB: Sessions can be 45, 60, or 90 minutes depending on our contract and method of contact.
Block bookings and offers
Working successfully to gain transformational results usually requires at least a 6 - 8 session commitment. A block booking of sessions billed and paid for in advance can reduce costs and guarantees a timely and regular commitment.
- 6 sessions: £275 Online, £330 in-person
- 8 sessions: £350 Online, £420 in-person
N.B Clients wanting to extend sessions within this offer can do so at the same rate.
Some concessionary places are available for those in need, those working voluntarily for charitable organisations and working with XR and other climate groups. This is discussed in the intake session.
My aim is to provide a balance of flexibility for you with clear regularity for your scheduling. Please make contact and we can discuss what will be best to suit your needs.
As a guide to what I can offer currently please see below.
- Online: Monday - Friday; times are flexible and can include weekends.
- Newton Abbot: Wednesday - 2 spaces (Early morning + midday).
- Exeter: Tuesday - 1 space (Midday) | Friday (2 spaces).
I am a member and provide services for the Male Psychology Network. https://www.malepsychology.org.uk
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Locations can be sought out in Exeter or Newton Abbot if required.
Please see Fees section for details.