Ase Greenacre - Family Focus UK
It doesn't matter when during the year someone realises they are stuck and might need a bit of help to get going and change direction. The main thing is to reach out and do something about it! Helping a client to take charge of their lives and become a more fulfilled, satisfied and empowered individual is such a rewarding role to have.
Raising my family and relocating to several countries over the years I experienced and dealt with, my own and others', social and personal differences. I have gained a lot of life experience along the way which led me to becoming a qualified counsellor and then life coach.
The sessions I offer will help you with your confidence, motivation, self-esteem and general personal development. Never underestimate the power of the mind.
If you are an outdoor kind of person, I also do Walk and Talk sessions. This is a different approach that I find works well for most people. Fresh air and a chance to talk freely is a great combination.
Feel free to contact me with any questions you might have.
Training, qualifications & experience
I work with people ranging from 16 years old and upwards. Each client is unique and is treated as such. If you are stuck, it does not matter what your background is. I am here to help.
Work/life balance, career coaching and family situations are all areas I have extensive experience in.
One field I am passionate about is Parenting. Family life can sometimes be complicated and the children deserve a secure upbringing. Whatever goes on in a family, we as adults need to ensure they our kids come first. I run workshops as well as 1 to1 or with both parents in a private session.
I attend training courses regularly as well as read books, blogs and magazines to further develop my knowledge.
Personal Performance Coach - The Coaching Academy
Counsellor in Humanistic Counselling – Greenwich University
NLP practitioner – The Coaching Academy
DISC; personality assessment facilitator – The Coaching Academy
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Low self esteem
Photos & videos
My fee is £60 per hour.
£324 for 6 one hour sessions.
£540 for 10 one hour sessions.
Concessions available upon request.
Sessions take place either in Reigate or we can meet at a convenient place for both of us.
I also do Skype, phone coaching or Walk and Talk sessions.
It is important to reiterate the importance of confidentiality, which will be respected at all times by the Coach. I also abide by the Code of Ethics as stated by ICF (International Coach Federation) and BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy).
- "Ase helped me in so many ways. I really wanted to feel more confident after having a family and working from home for several years. Ase helped me focus on building and, most importantly, maintaining my self esteem. Understanding that it was something I needed to always give some time to - like going to the gym to maintain fitness for example - was a real breakthrough for me. What's so great is that I'm finding that the small changes I've made as a result of Ase's help are making a massive difference. Thank you!" D.H
- "Åse helped me identify areas in my life that needed change soon/now rather than focusing on long-term goals without sorting out other issues closer to home. The result is that I have a better sense of control over my life." K.O
- "Åse challenged my limiting beliefs of not being able to do things on my own as I am now divorced. I was scared of inviting friends of in case they would not enjoy themselves, making phone calls that might be confrontational and challenge my ex on important matters. After seeing Åse, I have now hosted several dinner parties and have stepped out of my comfort zone to discover it isn't that uncomfortable! Thank you!!" S.A
- "The life coaching made me realise the changes I thought I wanted, actually weren't right for me now. It taught me that things come full circle and made me decide what is not right for me as well as determine what is right. A great job, Åse, thank you!" J.O.
- " The structure and coherence of the sessions with Åse has helped me develop very real strategies for the future. Her personable manner, whist remaining highly professional, have enabled me to feel completely at ease in the process." E.D.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Swedish, German, Swiss German|
Weekdays and early evenings.