What is Life Coaching?
Life coaching is about dreaming big, and making it happen. At its most powerful, it can completely transform your life and how you feel about it.
It can address any area of your life that you want to make a change in, or where a change is already happening and you want help to navigate through it.
It works if you have a goal you want to achieve or if you don’t quite know what it is that you want to change yet.
The coaching relationship is one of equals. As a coach, I coach you and support you in making deep and lasting change, and you take the action that makes it happen.
Is it right for you?
Life coaching can prove an invaluable support both for navigating through tricky times and for creating the amazing life that you have always dreamed of.
These are some of the types of things that people come to me for:
- You have a goal you want to achieve or a change you want to make, and you would like help finding the motivation to ensure that you nail it AND that the change you have created is a profound, lasting one.
- There’s an area of your life that you’re not happy with, and you really want to address it (e.g. finances, relationships, career, emotional health, weight management, life purpose, clutter, addictive behaviours).
- You feel like you are stuck in a rut and need something to change but aren’t quite sure what that is.
- You are going through / have been through a major life change (e.g. end of a relationship, redundancy, change in financial circumstances, illness, bereavement) and want support to navigate your way through it and build a pathway to a positive future.
- You feel like you have lost your way a bit and want help to reconnect to who you really are and what you want from life.
- You’re stressed out, there aren’t enough hours in the day, and your fuse is getting shorter and shorter. You want to find a way to get back in control of your life and find some peace and balance.
- You are lacking self-confidence, self belief or self worth, and it’s getting in the way of how you want your life to be. You recognize that this doesn’t serve you, and would like help to become the confident, self-valuing person that you want to be.
- You want to create the incredible life of your dreams.
How does it work?
Put simply, we look at where you are now, establish where you want to be, and then put the steps in place to get you from A to B. So far, so easy, right?
Well, in reality, there’s this thing called ‘interference’, which describes all the barriers that can get in the way of you getting from A to B. Here are just a few examples:
- Sometimes we’re really clear on what it is that we want, but often, it’s not that easy to pinpoint exactly how it is that you want your life to be, so we just stay stuck.
- The goals we’ve set for ourselves sometimes just aren’t that inspiring and we lose the energy for them.
- There’s an inner conflict preventing you from getting to where you want to be – this can often happen when we’re aiming for something that we ‘should’ be doing, rather than what we actually WANT to be doing.
- And last but certainly not least, the limiting self beliefs. These are the little bits of negative self-talk that have been programmed into you from a very early age, and play on repeat in your head. The ‘I’m not good enough’, the ‘I’m not worth the money’, the ‘everyone will know I’m useless’. These little monkeys can be the difference between you living the life you settle for, and living the life of your dreams.
And that’s where I come in. As your coach, I help you shine a light on any areas of interference, and together we work through them to decide what is useful to you, and what you can release in order to clear the path for you to unlock your best life.
What can you expect?
What I love about coaching is seeing the change in people; watching them light up as they gain awareness about themselves and what they are capable of. Witnessing the empowerment they experience as they take control of their lives. Feeling the passion for life that is reignited within them.
As a professional coach, my role is to support you in achieving your outcome, whatever that may be. I will be 100% your supporter and cheerleader, and will use a blend of coaching, mentoring, and guided visualisation to help you reach your goal. I will ask thought-provoking questions and will be completely honest with you. I may also challenge where I see any negative self-talk or self-limiting beliefs that I think might be holding you back.
I’ll help you define exactly what it is that you want out of life, and support you in creating the steps to get there. We’ll work together to identify anything that might be getting in the way of achieving your heartfelt desire, and work through it in order to release anything that is no longer serving you. This coaching is a powerful journey of self-discovery, and reconnecting with yourself.
Are you ready to live the life you truly want?
If it sounds like this is for you, just get in touch by phone or email, or by using the contact form on my website.
I’ll then contact you to arrange a free 45 minute sample coaching session so that you get a feel for what my coaching is like, and then we can decide together if we are a good fit for each other, and therefore if we want to continue with our coaching relationship.
If after that session, I feel like I’m not the right person to help you, I will let you know – after all it’s really important that you achieve what you have set out to, and there may be occasions when someone else with a different skillset would be better placed to support you.
If however, we decide to proceed, we’ll then get your first sessions booked in.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am an ILM Accredited Wellbeing Coach
- I am an FHT Accredited ME / CFS and Fibromyalgia Practitioner with The Chrysalis Effect Supported Recovery Programme
- I am also trained by the Coaches Training Institute
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
ME (Myalgic Encephalomyelitis) / CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) and Fibromyalgia Supported Recovery Coaching
Coaching sessions are normally an hour long, and the cost is as follows:
- For a one-off one hour session - £85
- For a package of 6 x one hour sessions - £75 per session
I also offer a free 45 minute sample coaching session which you can book here: https://www.lifesparkcoaching.net/contact/
Here is what people have said about my coaching:
"With the support of Anne’s remarkable coaching I’ve been able to uncover some major life blocks, make real progress towards removing them and achieving the life changes I set out to. Anne created a calm and safe space where the more challenging issues could be explored with compassion, she instinctively knew the pace that was right and the support that was needed to keep me moving forwards. Anne is an outstanding coach, I’ll be feeling the joyful benefits from working with her for years to come."
"I came across Lifespark Coaching very much by chance and I am so glad I did. I had come to a crossroads in my career and Anne’s practical exercises allowed me to focus on finding what was truly important to me in order to achieve my goal. I consider myself well organised, full of energy, positive, with a great outlook on life. I knew exactly where I wanted to go, however I didn’t know how to get there!
My sessions with Anne uncovered areas of self-doubt which were hindering my way forward and with her help I was able to avoid these and set a clear and tangible goal to focus on. Anne’s work created an environment where I could identify what was fundamentally important to me in all areas of my life and how to base decisions on those “drivers” found at a more subconscious level, all of which I had never fully understood before.
If that sounds difficult to grasp, rest assured. Anne’s friendly, professional manner made the sessions enjoyable, easy to understand and dare I say fun! She explained the process and the aim of each session thoroughly and discussed the results in a way that made complete sense. I will continue to practice the work Anne introduced to me, as I now believe it to be an invaluable asset to modern day living.
Thank you Anne for your help with my future professional and personal decision making process, all of which continues to support my better and more fulfilled life.
The rewards from working with Anne are much greater than you can imagine!"
"I gained so much more from my coaching sessions with Anne than I ever thought possible. I found it amazing how working on one area impacted so many other areas of my life for the better. Anne is very understanding and non-judgemental and I felt safe in being honest and saying whatever was on my mind. I felt supported and guided and have a much clearer path through to getting things done than I ever would have done alone."
"Anne is a perceptive and thoughtful coach.
She listens compassionately and non-judgementally and then enables me to find new ways of thinking and behaving that work better for me. I love that she is able to be gentle, empathetic and slow-paced as well as direct and ‘let’s get to the point’ when necessary.
Her own recovery from chronic fatigue gives her invaluable experience and her real belief in recovery is apparent.
She is great at championing me, giving congratulations for each step I take, and encouragement when I struggle."
"Anne turned my problems into manageable step by step weekly tasks with just enough encouragement to help me achieve the final goal we had set. With her support I learnt how to manage and cope with obstacles in my life. She made me believe in myself."
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|