Ann Mudie - Career, Confidence and Personal Development Coach
Are you looking to make changes in your work, professional or personal life? Find out how coaching can help you to achieve those changes by creating a collaborative partnership enabling you to formulate your own goals, build new skills and unlock your inner resources.
As facilitator, I will help and support you to:
- Improve your career path by exploring your current situation, your expectations, your barriers to improvement. Once your goals have been identified and steps to achieve them have been outlined, I will support you as you work towards your goals.
- Achieve improved outcomes at work. Whether it is becoming a more effective leader, becoming more productive, or enhancing working relationships, to name but a few areas, coaching can help you to achieve your desired outcomes by clarifying your thinking and carefully looking at strengths, and identifying areas of improvement.
- Take the next step towards promotion. Use the coaching process to set goals to show employers that you are the candidate they want.
- Gain self-confidence skills. Identify the changes you want to make and plan the steps to achieve them. Explore the reasons for self-doubt and work towards changes.
- Identify and explore the changes you want to make. You may not know what exactly you want to change but you feel you want to change. Through coaching make those identifications and plan each step towards self-improvement. Learn new self-help skills that will support you in the future.
I have worked in Education for approximately 25 years, most of those years in a leadership capacity, and I bring all my experience and enthusiasm to the coaching process. I am passionate about coaching because it brings the changes that people want in their lives.
I adhere to the Codes of Conduct of the Association of Coaching.
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a
- Diploma in Coaching from Warwick University,
- B.A.(Hons) in English Language and Literature,
- PGCE in Education
- PGCE in Professional Studies.
Let me help you to make your change.
Areas of coaching I deal with
£45.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
Free exploration session.
Individual sessions £45 (1hr approx.)
Pre-paid 4 (£160) OR 6 (£240) sessions.
Each session approx. 1hr long.
Further packages can be discussed.
Please note that I offer flexibility in arranging sessions. If you want a time that is not offered on this site, please contact me and I will see if I can accommodate.