I am a Life Coach, NLP and Hynotherapy practitioner – I use the powerful tools of Coaching, NLP and Hynotherapy to help unlock your potential and find ways for you to change your life for the better.
How will this help me?
I use a range of tools and techniques to support people to take control of their lives, find the direction and the power to make changes they want in their lives. Through working with me my clients find ways to live happier and more fulfilling lives, they find more freedom and space in the way they think and feel and become empowered to take control. They gain greater clarity and feel inspired and capable.
What results can I expect from working with you?
By working with me you can expect to:
- Gain a better understanding and clarity of the things you want to change in your life.
- Find out or rediscover what your core beliefs and values are.
- Uncover and tackle the barriers and beliefs that may be holding you back.
- Overcome confidence, self esteem and self worth issues.
- Discover that you have the resources and power to take control and change your life.
- Move beyond fear and the courage to move out of your comfort zone
- Discover that you have greater potential and talent then you ever realised
- Find ways to live and work in a way that is true to what you believe in
- Learn that life can become easier when you are living in a way that works with your beliefs and values.
- Think and believe bigger!
- Understand to improve your personal and working relationships
How does this work?
I coach on a one to basis with my clients. Meeting are private and confidential. Coaching can be done face to face, over the phone or by Skype. Coaching sessions last for 60 or 90 minutes. The number of sessions depends on the individual circumstances of each client. Some clients see the results they want to achieve in 3 sessions, others 6 or more.
To find out more contact me to set up a 30 minute Coaching discovery session via Skype or Phone.
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a Coach with the Animas Institute (formerly The Smartschool) in August 2012 and have worked as a Life coach ever since. I have also completed 3 additional training modules in the the areas of Group Coaching, Relationship and Existential Coaching.
Animas Institute training
Diploma in Personal Transformation Coaching Programme - ICF* accredited
Person Centred NLP and Hynotherapy (Practitioner)
Certificate in Relationship Coaching
Certificate in Group Coaching and Facilitation
Certificate in Existential Coaching
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I often work with people who are trying to get clear on life direction and purpose. People stuck with these issues often have issues with confidence, self esteem, self worth, frustration and anger and I have had great results working on these areas to help people take action and change their lives.
I charge a rate of £50 per hour for face to face meetings in South Croydon, £65 per hour for sessions in Central London and £50 per hour for phone or Skype. Discounts are available for block bookings.
A little about me..
I am a Life Coach and Yoga teacher. Before this I worked in the corporate world for over 20 years rising to a Senior manager position before taking redundancy in late 2011. I personally understand the impact of leaving a secure job for self employment, it was tough and challenging but I would never go back to that world... I am far far happier doing the work I am really passionate and care about!
During my corporate career I worked in Human Resources and Project Management predominantly which has given me first hand experience of challenging and difficulties of managing change and in particular it's impact on people.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|