Andrea Zdanaviciute, MSc, PGDip, MAC, MBPsS, MBACP
My work with clients is based on experience, skills and qualifications in both business and psychology.
As a business school graduate, I had worked in financial company consulting in the City of London for a number of years, all the while maintaining a deep interest in the contribution of people to companies and the effect that work had on people, including its effects on the work-life balance and, in turn, individuals' personal and professional wellbeing.
After seven years in a corporate environment, I have decided to pursue my interest in people and psychology. I have spent another five years gaining additional University qualifications and working in the third sector, the NHS Primary Care and privately, as a psychotherapist and coach.
How do I work
My work with clients is systematic, purposeful and based on the individual’s values and strengths to ensure the results are meaningful and lasting. Having trained as a scientist-practitioner, I am qualified to evaluate research and, subsequently, to implement evidence-based approaches (i.e. practices that have undergone a rigorous research process and were shown to be effective) in my work with clients.
I use a person-centred framework, along with cognitive-behavioural coaching and other approaches, such as positive psychology, where appropriate.
Depending on individual preferences and the areas the client wants to focus on, the sessions can be more or less fast-paced, deeper and more investigative, or more results-oriented. Various homework or in-session assignments may be used, accordingly. This will be agreed in the first session, as well as discussed on an ongoing basis, and changed if needed.
Sessions are 60 minutes long, or as agreed with the client. The duration, frequency and the number of sessions will vary depending on the issue to be addressed as well as the client's availability and preferred way of working.
The feedback I receive from my clients is that they find the sessions hard work but also very enjoyable, with mutual laughter frequently accompanying moments of success, a sense of accomplishment or insight.
My main office is based in a quiet, private location, among other businesses in Glasgow’s West End. I offer occasional sessions in Glasgow’s City Centre.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Business Studies, including modules on Organisational Behaviour and Human Resources Management
- Certif Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Dip Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- PGCertif Psychology
- PGDip Psychology (Graduate Basis for Chartership with the British Psychological Society; MBPsS)
- MSc Psychological Counselling (based on the British Psychological Society's Scientist-Practitioner model)
- Certif Coaching Using Cognitive Behavioural Approach (British Psychological Society Accredited Training)
- Certif Career Coaching (Association for Coaching Accredited Training)
- Association for Coaching - MAC
- British Psychological Society (BPS) - MBPsS
- British Psychological Society - Full Member of the Special Group in Coaching Psychology
- British Psychological Society - Full Member of the Special Group for Independent Practitioners
- British Psychological Society - Full Member of the Male Psychology Section
- British Psychological Society - Full Member of the Cyberpsychology Section
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) - MBACP (Reg. no.: 376606)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - Member of Coaching Division
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy - Member of Private Practice Division
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Face-to-face: 60min session - £85.
Online (typed real-time conversation): 60min session - £80 (using secure online messaging platform).
I also offer Psychotherapy for a deeper exploration of more longstanding issues. Please see my website www.mindsetmove.co.uk for more information.
To get started:
1. Email me briefly outlining the issues you would like to focus on, how much time you think you would like to dedicate to this work and how you expect coaching could help.
Please also mention your preference for session days, times and location. Feel free to ask any questions!
2. I will email you back with available appointment times, more information about the first session, and some terms and conditions.
3. Have your first session. There is no obligation to continue thereafter and you can decide whether or not you want to have more sessions in your own time. If you decide you would like to come back, we will agree the frequency, the number of sessions and the approach most suitable for you.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 7am-9pm, Sat 8am-3pm, Sun - available upon request.