I’m a Clarity Coach and together I’m hoping we can bridge the gap between your life now and the life you wish to have.
- Do you feel stuck in your life, job or career and can’t see a way forward?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by life?
- Are you unclear about which direction to take or what your future might be?
- Do you want to discover your purpose, values, priorities and set some goals?
- Do you need someone to believe in you, be on your side and support you to achieve those goals?
- Do you feel you could achieve more?
- Are you ready to make some positive changes in your life?
Drawing on my extensive professional and personal expertise, I’ve seen so many people sleepwalking through their working week, seldom considering what they truly want and lacking the self-awareness or confidence to make changes.
They stick with a job they hate, cling to unfulfilling relationships or are haunted by an unhappy past, hoping things will magically improve. Like most of us, they are beset by irrational fears: fear of rejection, fear of failure or fear of being alone.
It’s hard to dig yourself out of a rut without help and that’s where I come in. Together we can explore what you really want and control the demons holding you back.
We can find that clear, well sign-posted road ahead. Because when you know where you’re going, you will gain new purpose and have the strength and determination to follow your dreams.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Group Coaching and Facilitation - Animas centre for coaching, 2021
- Transformation Coaching Diploma – Animas centre for coaching, member since 2018
- Chartered Institute of Personal Development (MCIPD) – CIPD member since 2001
- BA Hons in Business (Business strategy, HR and Entrepreneurship): 2.1
- Psychology, Business and Law A levels
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial in-person, telephone or online session
I offer a free, no obligation, 45 minute discovery call so that you can find out more and ask me any questions. We will explore where you are now versus where you want to be and start to identify how to close the gap.
My full 12 week programme consists of:
1. A two-hour breakthrough session, where we will look at what’s going on in your life. We will explore what you want to achieve, how to get there and what might be stopping you.
2. Twelve 1:2:1 sessions to explore these areas in more depth. We will look at your personality traits, your values and beliefs, what matters to you and why. After discussing where you want to be, we will design a plan to close the gap between that, where you are now and set goals.
3. Free tools and exercises to help you achieve clarity between sessions. I will also recommend helpful reading.
4. In between sessions, I will support you via the phone or online.
I am flexible and able to meet you online or via phone (or in person, when the restrictions allow) Monday to Thursday lunchtime or evenings and also during the day at the weekends.
What my Clients say:
‘I started working with Amy in a period of my life when I was stuck in most areas of my life. Few days before our first session my marriage ended, I had no job or financial security and a newly started Coaching Business who could not yet sustain me financially. I found myself stuck at a cross road needing to move forward in these areas but not knowing where to start.
Amy created the much-needed space and asked powerful questions which enabled me to gain clarity and oriented my mind towards creating solutions.
For me, gaining clarity was immensely important and is the main element that contributed to my progress.
During a 3 months period of working with Amy I have been making massive progress in all areas of life: My Coaching Business is on the right path generating income, I have a full time job that offers me the flexibility and financial support to invest in my business and cover my living cost, I have reconfigured my close circle of friends setting up healthy boundaries in relationships and surrounded myself with people with whom I enjoy spending time with, I started socialising with new people in the dating area and developed genuine curiosity towards this process which is completely unknown to me. Most importantly I have strengthened my self-trust and self-care, something I was struggling for years to keep consistent in my daily life.
Amy’s contribution in my life is unmeasurable and beyond words. I can’t thank you enough for your immense support during my bumpy and challenging journey! It hasn’t been easy but having you as a Coach made me feel fully safe and supported during this transition period.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your immense support and for the gentle, beautiful person that you are!’
Florentina Caras - Personal Development Coach - London
'I have been working with Amy for a few months now, she creates a safe space and the much needed time for me to explore all aspects of my life. I starting by discussing my business but we cover my whole life as they are all connected. Amy has helped me to connect those dots and work more efficiently. Amy is kind, professional, creative and very easy to talk to. I find it hard to talk about myself but Amy makes it easy and she works around my limited availability which is important as i feel the time really is, just for me. I would recommend Amy to anyone who needs a little clarity, she really helps to make my life a little less complicated, she facilitates me decluttering my thoughts. We all have the power and Amy has helped unlock mine. thank you Amy.'
Hannah Brown - Jolly Brown
‘When I first came to Amy, I was feeling very stressed and worried about the smallest of things, I wasn’t really sure of ways to help myself stop over thinking. Amy explained she isn’t a doctor or a therapist but we will do our best to work on this. Throughout my sessions with Amy we used lots of different ideas such as the ‘The Wheel’ where I put down the importance of certain things in my life such as family friends etc which gave Amy a little insight to how much people and things mean to me which helped us a lot in later on sessions.
Amy was always very professional calm and bubbly which always made me feel very relaxed and I looked forward to talking to Amy and discussing different options, Amy always listened before sharing her observations and always gave me new things to work on outside of our sessions which really did help.
I would definitely recommend Amy as she really helped me’.
Kiaya Allworth – Administrator – Hertfordshire