Amy Dias-Grundy 'Amy Rose Wellbeing' Life Coach and NLP Practitioner
Hello. I’m Amy Rose Dias-Grundy, a fully qualified and accredited Life Coach and NLP Practitioner with a passion for supporting people, like you.
I have had the privilege of turning around the lives of countless people who are now living the life they once dreamt of.
My philosophy for achieving success with my clients is very simple – if you believe you deserve more I will help you get it.
Although I am based in Manchester, I have worked with clients from both across the UK and further afield. During our sessions, I can offer you a relaxed yet productive environment where you will be understood, respected and empowered to make the changes you want in your life.
I know that life can be challenging; I’ve been there too. I wasn’t satisfied. I wanted more from life so I decided to make a change. After hiring a Life Coach myself, I made the decision to leave my steady, well-paid job and began working towards achieving my personal and professional goals. This to date is still one of the best decisions I have ever made and my life rapidly changed for the better as a result. I was then inspired to train as a Life Coach myself and empower other people. Since then, I have successfully coached many people, who like you, want more from their lives.
If making positive changes in your life is something you aspire to achieve, then get in touch…you’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain!
Get in contact to book your free 30 minute discovery call now.
WHAT IS LIFE COACHING?
A life coach is a trained professional who aims to help and guide individuals to make, meet and exceed personal and professional goals. They support clients on a journey to rediscover their own strength and abilities: this can include excelling in the workplace, becoming happy and fulfilled at home, exploring your potential, and achieving life ambitions.
By harnessing techniques based on core psychological principles and intuition, life coaches empower clients and provide a toolkit of teachings to confidently face difficult challenges and overcome emotional barriers.
At the heart of it all lies the idea that clients must be given the power to help themselves. And that’s what I’d love to work with you on.
WHAT I CAN OFFER:
With me as your coach I guarantee you will get:
- 100% unconditional support, dedication and belief in everything you want to achieve and who you are.
- Total confidentiality.
- Practical tools to help you break down your goals into achievable steps.
- A service you will look forward to attending.
- A new perspective, more focus, clarity and satisfaction after just a few sessions.
- A hand to hold or rocket fuel- you might need both along the way!
- FREE email access to me between our sessions so that you are completely supported throughout your coaching journey.
- Occasional homework to complete in between sessions which will support your progress.
- Considerably closer to what you want.
HOW DOES COACHING WORK?
You might be wondering how long coaching takes to work, what happens when you commit to coaching and what you can expect to achieve. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions, if you have any further questions, please get in contact.
WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO?
Coaching mostly takes place in person, via skype or on the phone, usually in 60 minute sessions. You book an allotted time to call and we take it from there. This makes it convenient and is a very powerful way of getting straight to the issue.
HOW MANY SESSIONS WILL I NEED?
That depends on what you wish to achieve. Many clients commit to three months coaching in order to see real sustainable change whereas others see results in less.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A SESSION?
I work with the client’s needs. Most clients prefer one session a week initially then fewer as they reach their goal.
IS IT LIKE THERAPY?
No, I’m not a therapist. I may look to your past to see what might be holding you back but coaching works in the here and now and gives you a practical route to where you want to be.
WHAT DOES THE COACH DO?
It’s my job to help you clarify your goal and then come up with doable strategies that will get you to where you want to be.
As your life coach I will be:
- 100% committed to your success, I will believe in you ALWAYS, even when you don’t
- Available in between sessions for free email coaching to keep you continually supported
- Constantly motivating, challenging and inspiring you along the way
- Giving you a completely confidential service
- Always providing creative ways of helping you to achieve your goals
WHEN CAN I START?
Book your 30 minute FREE Life Coaching discovery call now!
Training, qualifications & experience
- NLP Practitioner
- Qualified and Accredited Life Coach
- Life Coaching Certificate
- ANLP membership
- BA Hons degree- Teaching
- 10 years working in the Public Sector
Areas of coaching I deal with
Pay as you go
RATES STARTING AT £70 PER SESSION or a 6 SESSION BLOCK AT £395 (discounted rate)
Please note, all fees are payable in advance
This option includes:
- 1 x hour face to face/skype/phone call
- Free email access to Amy between sessions
- Free coaching tools
- Feedback and homework
- Insightful diagnostic personality assessment
- Up to 2 ‘emergency’ 15 minute calls held at short notice
The ‘Switching off’ Package
£595 for 9 hours coaching (6 x 90 min sessions)
Do you feel like you can’t switch off?
Is work or another aspect of your life totally consuming you?
I can change that.
With a 100% client success rate, I will work by your side to create a personalised plan that WILL enable you to see positive, long-lasting results and fast.
Claim your life back today.