Do you feel stuck at the moment because you are...
- Unsatisfied at work – finding work simply unfulfilling and boring?
- Tired of office politics – having to deal with a difficult boss or not getting the promotion you deserve?
- Overworked and don’t have the energy for anything else?
- Too overwhelmed because you just started a new job or just moved to a new place?
- Not able to be your authentic self around other people?
- Struggling with your relationship with a family member or a partner?
- Want to start a new business, but you are not sure where to start?
If any of the above resonates with you, you are not alone. I have worked with clients with similar issues.
My name is Amy and I help people focus on what is important to them. Let it be your career, business, relationship or personal development, I am here to work with you collaboratively.
Sometimes when you are stuck at a point for a long time, you may feel there is nothing you can do. The reality is though, you are in charge of your life, and you do have choices. We all consciously or unconsciously build our own walls of limitation. When we are inside those walls, we are comfortable and we stop exploring and growing.
In order for us to grow, we need space.
It’s only by breaking down those walls we can open up our vision to see far, lengthen our spine and stretch out to the sky. I want to be the chisel that helps break down your wall. Bit by bit, we will make a crack big enough to let the inner you free.
Transformation does not happen overnight, but we will get there together.
My style of coaching
My coaching style is non-directive and client-centered. I believe you are the expert in your life and you have the power and ability to make the changes you want. I will create a safe, non-judgemental space for us to explore your challenges. The sessions will be tailored to your needs. To help you look at things from different angles I may bring in some techniques and strategies to our session.
Be warned - I will ask challenging questions because I am not here to just listen and nod. I am here to help you get the results you want.
Examples of areas I supported clients with
- Career Coaching
- Business coaching - start a new business
- Confidence and managing stress in work environments
- Time management
- Relationship Coaching (work & private)
- Weight loss
The Next Step Group Coaching
This is a 3 months group coaching programme specifically designed for any professionals working in the field of accounting. The Next Step group coaching programme offers space for a supportive collection of aspiring accountants to help each other achieve their career goals.
- Have you just started your career in accounting?
- Are you currently a part-qualified accountant, thinking of what is the next step for your career?
- Are you looking for ways to improve how you work, but not sure where to start?
Then you are in the right place.
This unique 3 months group coaching program is designed:
- To help you improve efficiency at work. The month-end closing does not require long working hours!
- To prepare yourself for the next step up from performing transaction work.
- To create a clearer goal in your career so you can plan and take necessary steps towards it.
- To create a supportive network of accountants from different industries and backgrounds.
For more detail, please visit my website and get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 2019: Certificate in Group Coaching
- 2019: Certificate in Mindfulness Coaching
- 2019: Licensed Master NLP Practitioner
- 2018: Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- 2018: Internet Marketing Diploma (NCFE)
- 2005 – 2009: ACA qualified accountant
- 2000 – 2004: Master in Chemistry, University of Oxford (Wadham College)
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Japanese culture
- Adapt to the new environment
- FREE 60mins initial session
- Single one hour session = GBP 60
- 3 sessions package = GBP 165
- 6 sessions package = GBP 300
The instalment payment option is available for 6 sessions package. Please email me for more information!
Feedback from my clients
"I’m so grateful for the time I have spent with Amy. She has helped me to make some core life decisions which have been hugely beneficial to me. She helped provide me with a toolkit and a different perspective on how I can approach the challenges I face. I don’t think I could have managed the solo six-month travel I embarked on without her coaching. She’s very easy to talk to and really listens and provides fantastic suggestions and approaches"
Tarryn - Yoga teacher and Sound Healer (https://tranquilturtle.co.uk/)
I'm originally from Taiwan, but I grew up in Japan and the UK.
As well as being a life coach, and I'm also an ACA qualified accountant. I love demystifying the world of accounting and audit to anyone who is interested to learn. For the last 12 years, I have worked with professionals from different industries and this experience has fostered my intuitiveness.
I coach in English and Japanese.
A little bit more about me:
- Sometimes I can be spontaneous – In my late twenties, I quit working for one of the Big 4 accounting firms to attend a guitar craft school in Japan.
- I was in Tokyo when the largest earthquake hit Japan in 2011.
- I love Japanese manga – my favorite is One Piece.
- To relax, I play the guitar and do a little bit of yoga.
- I'm currently learning Chinese Mandarin.
- Batman and Spiderman are my favorite superheroes.