Are you watching life flash by, feeling like you can't get a grip on it?
Are you about to make a life change and want someone to support and encourage you through it?
Would you benefit from someone to challenge your thinking, or help you reflect on how you behave and understand why that might be?
Do you want to invest in yourself, right here and now?
I only work with you if you are prepared to put the time and effort in; great results are worth working for. Second to that, I only work with people who are ready to learn, develop and grow, sometimes with small steps and other times with giant leaps!
I work flexibly with each person, with the option to undertake a coaching programme on the phone, over Skype or in person; ad-hoc sessions are also available.
I can also hold sessions at weekends and during the evening, so if you are looking for total flexibility, I'm the coach for you.
Are you ready to see what could be possible?
What the consultation involves:
- Explore your situation and determine whether we are a great match to achieve success
- Talk about the best, most effective approach for you right now.
- Decide whether you are ready to make the change
What have you got to lose?
Training, qualifications & experience
Amie is an exceptional executive coach who brings a gentle yet highly motivational way of provoking thinking, which helps her achieve fantastic outcomes for those she partners with.
She has great energy and creates a space which enables her clients to have a relaxed focus that leads to real breakthroughs.
Amie has been working in 'people development' for over 15 years and has extensive experience, whether working with individuals or teams in both personal and corporate/executive coaching.
As well as the corporate space, Amie has worked with people who need to focus on or develop a performance mindset;, examples include, speaking at a conference or competing in a sporting event.
Amie has a number of qualifications underpinning her years of coaching and people development experience and has also set up, managed and developed teams of internal coaches.
Experience in coaching private and professional clients, team coaching and supervision for coaches.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Business Development (Group Coaching)
- Overcoming fears and phobias
- Mentoring/supervision for coaches
Exploration Session: £25 for up to 45 minutes
This is used as a credit towards your first month's fees when you sign up
Personal 1:1 coaching for maximum impact
£195 per month
- Homework and preparation activities
- 90 minutes of coaching (minimum)
- Useful resources bespoke to you, and what you are working on
- Weekly check in emails or calls
- Accountability challenges
- First look at any new products including discounted prices
- It’s not my fault; breaking the blame culture
- Setting yourself up for success
- Does the word STRESS mean anything to you?
Why not sign up to my free programme; Focus on Me; the Discovery Series http://eepurl.com/dE_R8z
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amiecrewscoach
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Appointments available daytime, evening and weekends - I've even skyped my global clients overnight on occasion!