I will help you transform your life so that you live a life with more confidence, joy, energy, peace and less of what drags you down such as low self esteem, low confidence, low self worth, anxiety, guilt, depression.
With your permission I can use the following modalities in my coaching:
- BWRT® (Brain Working Recursive Therapy) to help bring about rapid change through reprogramming your brain to replace unhelpful instinctual responses with responses you choose that will be more helpful to you (you bring the software you wish to upgrade your brain to, I will help you load the new software).
- WSN (Warriors, Settlers and Nomads) archetypes to help you access more of the resources you have available within you to achieve your goals and desires and to help unlock more understanding which will help you gain clarity and focus.
- NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) to help you reframe situations and use more helpful and positive language to move you towards your goals and a happier life.
- As well as sharing valuable insights and learnings from my clients and my own life experiences and life lessons in normal and toxic relationships, raising children, marriage, divorce, business start-ups, business failures, property investment, moving country, to name a few.
A common framework my clients follow (but I customise this based on each clients personality and needs as we are all unique individuals):
- Using coaching, NLP and WSN you will learn more about yourself and discover what you wantin your life.
- Through coaching and WSN you will discover whatto do about it and how you will do it.
- BWRT will help you reprogramyour mind to overcome unhelpful habits, responses and feelingsthat get in your way
- I will coach, support and encourage you every step of the way on your journey of transformation.
What some of my clients say...
" BWRT has been lifechanging for me. I used to constantly struggle inside between my authentic self and what years of abuse had done to me. I would second guess myself, hold myself back, and freeze up at times I should have been standing up for myself. After just 3 weeks of BWRT I have completely changed, I stand up for myself organically and I am more solid in my foundations. I don't second guess myself as much either. A lot of these "glitches" in my processing are gone now. I can honestly say it's saved my life."
"Previously I was struggling to be as productive as I would like to have been. I couldn’t work out why I wasn’t getting a lot done even though I thought I was motivated. My reasoning was that I was just naturally a lazy person and I contacted Alissa Lang to try and work out what to do and if she could help.
I feel like Alissa was able to make a good connection from the first phone call. She effortlessly puts you at ease and she strikes the right balance between asking questions and imparting her wisdom.
Alissa really helped me to cut through the fog and improve my organisational and self-motivation skills. She has a fantastic ability to get you to understand yourself and what makes you “tick” whilst seemingly asking and talking very little.
I can thoroughly recommend Alissa’s services. Great at listening and great at understanding exactly what it is you need help with. Always punctual, reliable and patient - 10/10 service."
"I went to see Alissa when I needed support in finding a job after a career break. I did not anticipate to what extent Alisa would help me improve all aspects of my life. She not only helped me come up with a plan for landing the perfect job for me and my family, but also helped me enormously with personal relationships, as well as identifying personal strengths. She opened my eyes to different perspectives and I now approach challenging situations completely differently. Working with Alissa has been the best investment in myself!"
"Where do I begin? Life coaching is something that I had never really considered outside of the many seminal books written by the likes of Napoleon Hill, Dale Carnegie, Robert Kiyosaki and Norman Vincent Peale. I cannot begin to think how I can thank Alissa for the truly inspirational advice and guidance she has given to me over the last couple of months.
From the very first time you meet Alissa, you will be made to feel at ease and relaxed. Conversation is very easy and her ability to make you think about what it is that you want to do, whether structuring life goals in ways that you would never have considered or helping you focus on the things that really matter to you and how you could achieve them, with clear practical advice.
Her ability to make you feel more confident about yourself and your abilities lies at the heart of her coaching. It may be that you are unable to think clearly and unable to organise your thoughts with so much going on in your personal life. Alissa with a wealth of life experience helps you unlock many of the inbuilt barriers we have. She challenged many of my preconceptions about areas of my personal and life with many of the questions that she brought to our meetings. She helped me to re-evaluate what was important to me and whether I was willing to make the sacrifices needed to achieve what I wished to do with my working life.
Alissa has a positive approach and this is contagious; it encourages you to want to do more and fulfil your potential. We touched upon so many areas without being clichéd, her skill at being able to ‘look outside the box ‘is as amazing as it is refreshing. She has helped me regain focus and provided lots of positive reinforcement and a framework to help me identify the changes I wanted to make. In summary Alissa has enabled me to transforming my life and I will be forever grateful.
As a result of the time spent with Alissa, I have been able to become more organised, with a positive outlook. These changes are having a major impact on my life and the people around me.
It doesn't matter what stage your life is at, improvements can always be made. No one is perfect, but if there were more of us out there determined to improved ourselves, the world would be a much better place. If you are able to search deep within yourself, you will find the answers are already there, just waiting to be plucked. Alissa serves as a guide to finding the answers you're looking for with her unbelievable insight. The journey will be pleasurable and along the way, you will experience self-healing and self-discovery as you work towards the New You - a more confident, self-assured, determined person. You really ARE what you believe yourself to be, and you CAN do anything if you put your mind to it!"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered BWRT Level 1 Practitioner
- Gold Standard Therapist
- Smashing Depression
- WSN Coach
- New code and classic code NLP Practitioner qualification (studied with the co-founder of NLP, John Grinder and Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll)
Change Management Practitioner
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Visit https://linktr.ee/alissalang.uk to see my availability and book a session