Alison Leigh Sydenham
Aleigh is passionate about inspiring others to get the best from life by using Life Coaching and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques. She has a Masters in Personnel and Development, is a qualified, IIC Accredited Coach and NLP Practitioner and a Chartered member of the CIPD. As a Coach, she utilises a combination of Coaching, NLP and Human Resources techniques to empower and support her clients in recognising and achieving their personal and professional goals and to improve their wellbeing.
Aleigh has worked across Public, Private and Not-For-Profit Organisations in the UK and abroad. Her passion for Coaching for Wellbeing has grown over the last 5 years working in the Public Sector where her focus has been on improving employee wellbeing and reducing stress. Aleigh is passionate about demonstrating the positive impact of coaching on wellbeing. She offers one-to-one coaching sessions and group programmes that demonstrate pro-active coaching techniques for improving your wellbeing and aligning your life and your emotional health.
Aleigh is an enthusiastic musician and loves playing her harp. She currently lives in the South West of England where she owns two coaching practices – Coaching for Wellbeing (www.coachingforwellbeing.org) & Ever After Coaching (www.everaftercoaching.com), which offer life coaching, self-esteem and wellbeing services. Our motto is: Inspiring Health; Improving Wellbeing. Services offered include: life & wellbeing coaching, business coaching, colour coaching, self-esteem and wellbeing packages including stress management. We also offer a Corporate Wellbeing service: WorkingWell: Supporting Business through Employee Wellbeing.
Training, qualifications & experience
Currently studying a PhD in Business and Management (research field: Coaching for Wellbeing)
Life Coaching Diploma
Masters in Personnel and Development
Emotional Freedom Technique
Mental Health First Aid
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Free Introductory telephone/skype coaching session
- multiple session packages available at a discounted rate
Coaching for Wellbeing - Inspiring Health; Creating Wellbeing
Aleigh Sydenham (was Williams)- An International Institute of Coaching (IIC) Accredited Practitioner Coach.
Coaching for Wellbeing offers a variety of life coaching, business coaching, confidence and wellbeing services. With you at the very centre, we aim to inspire you to achieve your goals and improve your wellbeing. Services include life coaching, business coaching, career coaching, image coaching, confidence and wellbeing packages including stress management.
Perhaps you are at a new stage in your life, looking for a new job, or wanting to reconnect with what is important to you, life coaching can help you to connect with your inner values, overcome any barriers, achieve your goals and discover your life purpose.
We also have a range of services to improve the transition to your ideal lifestyle Including a Monthly Coaching Group and Coaching for Wellbeing programmes using our unique Coaching for Mental Wellbeing model(c)
Introduction to Wellbeing programme:
Would you like to understand your own stress triggers and learn how to combat these to achieve personal wellbeing? Stress is the number one reason for ill-health and is on the increase. Health is no longer only about how well we eat and how much exercise we take. Wellbeing is now crucial to the ongoing mental, emotional and physical aspects of how we live our lives.
Join me for this revolutionary six month Coaching for Wellbeing programme taking you on a journey of health and wellbeing.
This six?month programme can be delivered on our of our open courses (see website for details), 1-2-1 or In-house and tailored to your Organisational needs. It will demonstrate the physical evidence that coaching can enhance our wellbeing thus reducing our stress levels and improving our resilience. The programme includes: 2 Training days, 3 Personal life coaching sessions, on-line support, 10 module Wellbeing DVD.
Delegates will recognise, understand and begin to take control of their stress levels, encouraging them to seek pro?active ways of reducing stress and improving their wellbeing. Delegates will then be supported in applying their learning to the workplace or in their personal lives and feel competent to support those around them to take control of their stress levels.
- Recognise and understand what is stress and how it impacts on our day-to-day health and productivity;
- Preventing stress from becoming ill-health;
- What is wellbeing and how we can take responsibility for our own wellbeing;
- To understand and implement the Wellbeing Coaching Model and other models on stress and wellbeing;
- To understand Coaching and its role in enhancing our wellbeing;
- Understand what are our stress triggers and how to overcome them;
- Identify personal actions to improve our wellbeing;
- Understand and begin to implement changes within the workplace to take control of managing stress within your teams;
- Coaching for Wellbeing training day
- Practical 1-2-1 coaching sessions (3 sessions, 1hr each)
- Personal Study through Wellbeing DVD
- Online support
- Follow up Coaching for Wellbeing implementation day
- Our training is lively and participative so that people engage more and learn better. We provide an excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject, lots of practical tools and skills to use in the workplace, and most importantly, the confidence to put these into practice. Our training involves:
- Participation exercises to highlight the point or help people see the issue differently;
- Facilitated discussions to introduce and explain theoretical models;
- Practical tasks to learn new skills in a safe environment with constructive feedback;
- Opportunities to reflect on the learning and how to apply it in the workplace.
Contact me for further details, course dates and bespoke programmes. Tel: 07791562347 email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.coachingforwellbeing.org
"You cannot discover new oceans until you have courage to lose sight of the shore" Anon
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 9-6pm, evenings by appointment only.