Alison Muir - Helping you ride life's curve balls and understand your worth
0333 303 1354 / 07743 772119
Hello, I'm Alison.
Maybe you're not living the life you want for yourself or feel that time is not on your side. I will help you get more of what "lights you up inside" into your life. Let go of ticking boxes of should's and have to's, it's time to be you.
I help women who've had the strength to keep going no matter what life has thrown at them, yet feel lost when it comes to doing something that's really important to them. They've worked hard to create a sense of security only to realise that it's not enough for them any more. They want to feel whole.
Sometimes it's because you aren't clear about what exactly you want or how to get started, sometimes you get stuck procrastinating. A lot of the time it's about feeling guilty for even wanting to do something meaningful.
I can help you to:
- increase energy by moving away from To Do's and Have To's and towards Want To's
- feel competent in making career choices that provide challenge and responsibility, or give you the best work/life balance so you don't feel like you have nothing left to give.
- develop a strong sense of self and identify your unique talents.
- feel stronger and freer through facing your fears and moving past them.
- build confidence to be able to deal with challenging situations/people or relationships in a positive way.
- find fulfilment through understanding your personal values and finding your purpose.
- increase motivation to take action because you are excited about your future.
- feel in control through knowing what is important, letting go of what's not and being comfortable with a pace that works for you.
- develop self-compassion and self-awareness so that you understand your own impact on situations and are able to use that knowledge to move forward.
I know that none of us are perfect. We often end up in a job / relationship / life that just doesn't feel the way we want it to and then struggle to find a way forward.
Only you can decide what matters most.
I incorporate mindfulness into each coaching session to give you time to become present, and also because we so rarely give ourselves even 5 minutes to stop and breathe.
I work with both thoughts and feelings because I believe that we either:
- have feelings that we reason away with thought or
- can't get in touch with our feelings which makes discovering our values and purpose a challenge.
I offer a free no obligation "Future Self Call" where you get to tell me your current challenges, what's missing for you right now and how you would like your future to be. During the call I will answer any queries or concerns you may have, and we can decide if I am the best coach for you.
I coach worldwide via Skype (phone or video) and face to face in Somerset and surrounding areas.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching
- Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching & Facilitation
- Certificate in Somatic Coaching
- 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction
- Level 3 Pilates Matwork
- Intermediate Matwork
- Advanced Matwork
- Standing Pilates
- Pilates with the Thera-Band
Leadership / Team Development:
- Bestfoods UK Ltd - Leadership 2000
- Innocent Drinks - Leadership Challenge
- Lindt & Sprungli UK Ltd - Emerging Leaders Programme
- Applied Suicide Intervention Support Training
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
**Free No Obligation Future Self Call**
Individuals - 8 x 1hr sessions over 3 months.
Please call for information about current fees.
“My sessions with Alison were great. She was detailed and dedicated to her work with her client. She is very skilled and I am truly grateful for the help and support she gave me to work through some difficulties I face.”
“From our first meeting Alison really made me think about what I wanted to address. She has helped me rebalance important relationships. She has helped me structure my goals in an achievable way. She has helped me focus on things that really matter to me. I feel that I have a better and more positive sense of direction now. I’ve certainly grown in confidence in my own abilities and self worth.”
“Alison is an extremely skilled and refreshing life coach whose smart use of questioning techniques helped facilitate my thought process and empowered me get to know myself and my personality. Throughout our dynamic dialogue, she gave me challenge, support, motivation and hope.”
“Alison is skilled at asking questions to get to the root of things. She is also very perceptive and through her questions can help you draw out important thought patterns and blocks, which can help you shift and create change.
Alison’s coaching style is sensitive and non-judgemental. I found this subjective approach very useful; she doesn’t tell you what to do or think and remains quite detached in a way, which helps you to come to your own conclusions. This emphasises that it is you who has to make the changes!”
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|