Aaron Ellen - Men's Coach
Is your life exactly how you want it to be?
Would it be worth 6 to 12 months of your time and investment to save 10 to 15 years on your personal development journey, and resolve your biggest current challenges? Every day I help men to accomplish this!
Through understanding how you see the world, I can help you to get the things you want, whilst getting rid of the things that you no longer want. And we'll do it in a way that's good for you, and for everyone else as well.
I'm afraid that if you've never worked with a really good men's coach then you probably have a long list of missed opportunities and undesirable experiences that high quality coaching would have helped you to attain or avoid.
As a full time professional men's coach, I help financially successful men to dramatically improve their lives, by solving their personal problems and relationship issues related to their home or work life.
I've directly helped hundreds of men, and I can almost certainly help you too.
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
You are financially successful/stable and one or more of the following statements are accurate for you.
- You are struggling with one or more of your relationships (Work or personal).
- You have a personal challenge that you don't to talk openly to anyone about.
- No matter what you achieve it's never enough, and the way you hope to feel always seems, just out of reach.
- You know you're not really giving it your all and it's costing you dearly in certain areas. (Is your potential currently greater than your results?)
- love what you do and life is good, but something niggles at you?
- ever feel alone or find it hard to switch off or relax?
- often leave things to the last minute?
- surrounded with people who tell you only what you want to hear, not what you need to hear? (You may not even know this is happening)
- concerned to some degree about your mental health?
- motivated at work, but not in your personal life (Or vice-versa)?
- You feel like your battery is running down and you don't know how to get your power back or recharge.
- You are seen by others as successful, but, you don't feel it.
- Things are going well for you, but you sense something is lacking.
- You know that your life could be a lot better, but you don't know what's in your way, nor how to fix it.
If any of the above statements or something similar rang true for you, then I can almost certainly help you and I believe you will find great value in working with me.
Click this link www.aaronellen.com to book your 4 session initial consultation.
Wishing you your ideal life. Aaron :-)
Training, qualifications & experience
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Men's personal development coaching.
Men's life coach in Southampton Surrey & Hampshire
Men's relationship coaching.(Family, work or intimate)
Men's life coaching in Southampton, Bournemouth, Surrey & Hampshire.
From £147.62 to £597.63
When you sign up for a coaching package, you aren't paying me for hours of my time, you are buying yourself a better future.
A lot of coaches offer “Free taster sessions”. I don’t, as these are usually just disguised sales pitches, where you'll talk "about" coaching, but you won't actually do any coaching.
I want you to have some meaningful breakthroughs right from the start, so what I offer is an initial consultation package (which you pay £147.62p for) that consists of 4 proper coaching sessions over several weeks.
These sessions allow you to fully experience coaching, enabling you to make an informed decision on whether a 6 or 12 month package is right for you or not.
I am a full time professional coach who believes in the principle of fair exchange and like other professionals in my field and others (Accountants, Therapists, Top stylists, etc) I charge strong fees for high quality work..
Initial consultation £147.62p.
This is a one-off fee for 4 initial coaching sessions that are designed for you to experience actual coaching. (Sessions 1-3 will be 100% pure coaching and session 4 will be a coaching session with part of it reserved for us to discuss how (and if) you will continue your coaching).
These initial appointments are real coaching sessions as if you are already a full paying client on a 6 month coaching package. We won’t be talking about coaching, we will actually be coaching, right from the start. This is the only way for you to find out what coaching is like and how beneficial it will be for you, or not.
These sessions also help us to find out how well matched we are as client & coach, how open you are to coaching and whether I feel I can help you or not.
Once these initial sessions are completed, we’ll talk through your options for continuing our work together.
***if I decide for any reason that I cannot work with you, then a full refund will be issued.
After your initial consultation we will discuss coaching packages and options. The minimum coaching period I offer is 6 months (Ideally 1 year) after which you will go on to a rolling monthly billing system until you've got everything you want from your coaching. You can cancel anytime with 30 days notice. From experience, any less than 6 months would be a waste of your time.
Online sessions (via Zoom) and phone sessions are continuing as normal.
Face to face appointments are suspended due to covid-19.