Make this year your best year ever!
If everything went to plan this year, if you achieved all your goals plus more, how would you describe it on the 31st December?
How would you feel?
What would have happened?
How would it have happened?
How are you going to make this happen?
What five goals would need to be achieved to make this your best year ever?
Yes, the aim is to keep it simple this year. The reason being is because you don’t want to overwhelm yourself by having too many goals. You want to set yourself up to win. So five strong goals that challenge you and are feasible.
- You will keep it simple - not to many goals.
Keeping your goals minimal, breaking them down into a super small tiny effort, creating loads of tiny wins, which will lead to stunning success.
- You will practice self-discipline.
Practice, prepare, focus and devotion. These four components will allow you to follow through with your intention and create amazing results.
- You will create your quarterly goals by breaking down your five main goals in to smaller goals.
- You will live by three main values this year which will reflect who you truly are.
- You will carry a journal and monitor the progress and the process, write down your daily goals, and reflect on your day. Reflect on what went well and what you could do better. Then decide with conviction to do a little better the next day.
- You will write each day in your journal what you are grateful for.
- You will fall in love with the process of achieving the goal, rather than the goal. The small little victory along the way to achieving your goals will allow for happiness and satisfaction.
- You will embrace life, as you will have simplified your goals. You will allow yourself more time to do more of what you love whether that be reading, walking, exercising, travelling, spending more quality time with family, rather than worrying.
- You will start your day early (let’s say 5am). You will spend the first couple of hours praying/meditating, exercising, nourishing your body, working on your personal development, tidying up and organising your personal space and preparing yourself for the day.
- Each day for 10 minutes in the morning you will affirm that ‘this year is my best year ever’, and ‘today will be a great day’ (the aim here is to truly believe that this will be the case, set aside any worries and choose to believe for this to be true).
Now you have the plan for the best year ever, all you need to do is act. Follow through on all of the points above and you will be on the road to a very successful year!
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Kim RutherfordApril 10th, 2018
Sue MacGillivray Life Coaching SolutionsApril 17th, 2018
Jane TimberlakeApril 24th, 2018
Most viewed articles
Aim To Be, Life & Business CoachingJuly 19th, 2010
Roksana Anning - Career, Interview, Confidence, Motivation, Redundancy coachingMarch 17th, 2015
Jo Painter AC, Dip LC, NLP Prac, MRPharmSJuly 12th, 2015