10 easy ways to improve your work/life balance
30th March, 20110 Comments
1) Sing on your way to work. Yes, car karaoke may get you some strange looks, but it really improves your mood!
2) Check your personal emails on the loo at work – what else were iphones invented for?
3) Start your day by doing something you really enjoy. Forget traditional wisdom of getting the tough tasks out of the way, do fun, creative tasks and you’re in a good mood for the rest of the day!
4) Make every work outfit make a statement. If you look good, you feel good. Then you work better.
5) Get changed as soon as you get home
6) Do something every day you really enjoy – read, eat chocolate, talk to friends, dance… make every day count…
7) …and then relive it before you go to sleep – get it lodged in your memory bank.
8) Run. It’s free and it makes you feel fantastic.
9) Don’t wash up tonight. Draw the blinds and leave it sitting there. Who cares? Watch telly instead.
10) Smile. Spring’s in the air, the nights are getting lighter and life’s too short to waste
Life Coach Directory is not responsible for the articles published by members. The views expressed are those of the member who wrote the article.
Top recent articles
Nico De Napoli - Life Coach - London SE1July 13th, 2018
Stephen Paul - Transformational CoachJuly 13th, 2018
Most viewed articles
Roksana Anning - Career, Interview, Confidence, Motivation, Redundancy coachingMarch 17th, 2015
Jo Painter AC, Dip LC, NLP Prac, MRPharmSJuly 12th, 2015