You 2.0 - your mental well-being academy
Dare Coaching presents: You 2.0 - your mental well-being academy.
Awareness. Conscious choice. Empowerment.
- Do you crave more happiness in your life?
- Would you like to improve your self-esteem and confidence?
- Do you often feel that you have more to offer the world?
If the answers are yes, then join us on an exciting journey of self-awakening and spiritual discovery.
Gain valuable insights and skills that will help you achieve more in every area of your life.
This is an extremely exclusive workshop that utilises the very best tools and methods from many different styles of self-development coaching.
About the workshop
You 2.0 is a life paradigm-shift project. It has been specifically designed to introduce you to developing your mental well-being and open the door to an exciting new chapter of your life.
Awareness is everything, so during this fun, educational and interactive workshop, we will explore how to:
- improve your mental and emotional well-being and support your life goals.
- build greater self-esteem and confidence.
- improve your relationship with the world; friends, family, and others.
- create more of what you want.
- leave our ‘comfort zone’.
- create new perspectives that serve you.
- become more impactful.
We will also explore:
- your belief system, how it affects your behaviour, and how to optimise it.
- the principles of mindfulness and self-awareness.
There is so much more to be learned on the day, and it will be delivered in a fun and interactive way. It’s a fantastic opportunity to join a group of like-minded people, make new friends, and learn exciting new life skills and strategies.
This event is to be staged at the beautiful Stonehouse Court Hotel in Gloucestershire. A stunning 17th Century manor house sat on the banks of the tranquil Stroud Water Canal. Conveniently situated less than 5 mins from Junction 13 of the M5, it is the ideal venue for people traveling from Bristol, Cheltenham, Gloucester or beyond.
Special offer: £49 instead of £100.
Tea, coffee and a buffet style lunch are all included in the price.
Places are strictly limited so please book early to avoid missing out on this exclusive self-development experience.
To register, visit:
About Joanna Hunek
Joanna Hunek has trained at some of the world’s leading coaching schools, such as the Coaches Training Institute, the Centre for Right Relationship, Firework Coaching Company and The Leadership Circle. She holds an MA in International Event Management and a level 7 Cert in Human Resource Development (with CIPD).