Yoga and laughter
Join us for an opening Vinyasa yoga class followed by the funniest breathing practise laughter yoga.
Vinyasa yoga is a practice that links physical postures with breath which helps to gain control over the mind and bring peace within your body.
Vinyasa means to harmonise the breath with the movements, re-energize and restore by flowing from one pose to another focusing on the breath.
Yoga has many benefits such as:
- Helps you find your inner self.
- Helps you strengthening your body.
- Helps you find peace of mind.
- Reduce anxiety and stress level.
Laughter yoga is a practice involving prolonged voluntary laughter and it is called laughter yoga because it combines breathing exercise with laughter.
This practice is based on the concept that voluntary laughter provides the same physiological and psychological benefits as spontaneous laughter. Fake laughter leads to real laughter.
Laughter yoga has many therapeutic benefits such as:
- It lifts your mood within minutes through the release of endorphins which last in your body the whole day.
- It lowers your stress levels and boots your immune system making you fit for fighting off illness.
- It helps you to change your perspective and helps people cope resourcefully with life's ups and downs.
- Prolonged laughter exercises increase net supply oxygen to our body and brain making you feel alert, motivated, creative and productive.
Hosted by Michela Panici
This workshop is run by me Michela Panici and my friend Silvia. Apart from being a life coach and NLP master therapist, I am also a laughter yoga leader. My colleague Silvia is the Yoga teacher. We are extremely happy and proud of running this workshop which will boost your energy, lift your mood and make you feeling energised and happy.