2020 - a brand New Year!
But just a moment, before you start with the plans and resolutions...
- Have you fully digested 2019?
- Have you learnt all its lessons, celebrated all its gifts, recognised the patterns that hold you back and left behind what you no longer need?
- Have you cleared the way for the adventures to come?
The 'It's a wrap' programme includes;
- five videos where I lead you through a comprehensive process to review the previous year
- a workbook of the process
- support from me and like-minded participants in a small closed Facebook group which will be active until 16th January.
This is a process I've developed over the years. The benefits are far-reaching as we make peace with the events of the year and discover deeper levels of self-acceptance and appreciation.
The investment is £27 for all the materials and support.
Register at https://www.selfemploymentcafe.com/wrap-up
Please confirm your place by Monday 23rd December for access over the holidays.
Hosted by Debbie Reeds
Deborah Reeds specialises in life and business coaching those who are preparing to transition into self-employment and those who are already their own boss but are struggling with some aspects of creating a rewarding, profitable business and the lifestyle they truly desire.