Would you like to understand your child’s behaviour?
This workshop is designed to help you to understand your child’s behaviour and it will enable you to align their strengths in a way that their weaknesses become irrelevant.
- Would you like your child to have more of an ‘I can’ attitude?
- Is your child easily influenced by others?
- Would you like your child to become more self-motivated to achieve a more fulfilling life?
- Would you like help in directing your child to make the right career and subject choices?
- Would you like to create an action plan to help them achieve both academically and socially?
It is difficult for youngsters to see themselves as others do. Self-awareness is an essential first step in improving a child’s judgement, identifying opportunities for growth, and achieving their full potential.
I look forward to welcoming you to this valuable workshop.
Hosted by Rita Chowdhry
I am an award-winning coach with 35 years’ experience in coaching, learning and development. I have a Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching; and am an advanced behavioural consultant, and a corporate DISC trainer for psychometric profiling. I am also the published author for GET SAVVI, a book about how to thrive in the modern day.