Workshop: Using your voice to captivate
In this two-hour workshop, you’ll learn powerful tools and techniques from the yogic technologies to help you use your voice more powerfully and have a greater impact in your career, business and personal life.
- Become more sensitive to your own sound current and others.
- Learn how to elevate a conversation to the level you want it to be at.
- Make your voice heard, your point known and your presence felt.
- Receive a daily practice to support the upgrade of your own sound frequency.
- Leave with a newfound sense of confidence and personal power.
Date: Saturday 27th February 2021
Time: 10am - 12pm GMT/11am - 1pm CET
Location: Live via Zoom or replay on-demand
Book your place at carly-ferguson.com.
Hosted by Carly Ferguson
Carly is a Leadership, Career & BusinessCoach who helps professionals to reimagine how they work and lead more fulfilling and empowered careers. Carly has extensive experience in both the corporate and creative fields giving her firsthand experience to the pressures and strains that various demanding roles can have on your wellbeing and happiness.