Working with purpose
You can't manage time, but you can make better decisions about how to use it. This workshop gives you the tools to get more out of your day!
"If you allow your whole self to be absorbed by the demands and agendas of a persecutory to-do list scribbled by others, you will quickly lose the very dimension of life that makes it liveable" - Josh Cohen
So true! We set off to work fully intending to give our best and get the most out of the day. But what happens? We become distracted by short term crises, other people’s to-do lists, or we just lose sight of the big picture. We don’t do it deliberately, but we often finish the day feeling exhausted, frustrated, and disappointed. We vow to do better tomorrow but instead, we spend our lives trying to catch up.
No one can manage time, but you can make better decisions about how to use it so this is a workshop about how you manage you. Previous participants have;
- cut hours from their working day
- renewed their commitment to self-care and personal well-being
- found the courage to delegate and seek support for their work
- found the motivation for their side-hustle
- identified ways to eliminate time-wasting habits from their daily routine
What will you discover?
The workshop will;
- remind you of what you are great at and the skills you should be making the most use of in your work
- help you reassess your objectives and how you can best work towards them
clarify what you want work to do for you and why you do it - how it supports your career and life aspirations
- give you insights into the compromises you are currently making in life to accommodate the demands of your work and the consequences of those compromises for you and those around you
You will leave with;
- actions you have identified which will help you make better use of your working time and keep you "on purpose"
- the one thing which you can action right away, and be held accountable for, which will make a big difference to your working day
- a realisation of how much control you have in how you organise yourself
- insight into the habits and beliefs which have held you back so far
- the motivation and commitment to do something different
- ideas, tips, inspiration, and encouragement from a supportive group and workshop leader
- the working with purpose workbook
- a free gift
- a free follow up accountability call with the change agent to see how you are getting on with your key action
Hosted by Shirley Hensher
I am Shirley, The Change Agent. I help executives and entrepreneurs unhappy in their work to find out why and do something about it. I reconnect them with their best selves so they can get more out of their working day. My 121 coaching and workshops provide my clients with fresh perspectives and this workshop is no exception.