Women's business power networking
Following the huge success of the sold out woman power summit on Jan 12th 2019, I am back to celebrate International Women's Day & launch women's business power networking breakfast.
It's a first of it's kind because you can bring your children to breakfast!
Here are 4 reasons why it's different from other networking groups:
- You will not roam aimlessly looking for someone to strike up a conversation.
- You do not have to figure out who's in the room.
- The aim is to take the unpredictability out of networking events and find you suitable matches to develop business power relationships.
- Develop your public speaking skills, get support to fine tune your business goals and leave with valuable connections.
- Bring your children to breakfast & networking in the morning!
Women's business power networking breakfast ethos
"Iron sharpens iron" Imagine if every woman in business arrived with their 'A game,' just think of the value of information and connections you get back!
WBPN's aim is to create a culture of mutual opportunity, valuable networking (not just small talk) and mutual business benefits. It's that simple. Here's how it works:
- Power speech - Share your business with the group (aka elevator pitch).
- Power matching - Each delegate is matched with another to create powerful networking opportunities.
- Power of opportunity - Attendees share the business opportunities they have to offer.
- Power food - Of course the most important, food! Hot buffet breakfast unlimited tea/coffee and a powerful women in business group to share it with.
Women's business power networking breakfast agenda
08.30am - 09.30am - Breakfast
09.30am - 10.00am - Power match
10.00am - 11.00am - Power speeches
11.00am - 11.30pm - Women's business power speaker or women in business panel (to be announced)
11.30am - 11.45pm - Power of Opportunity
(10 people min)
Lunch & masterclass
If you want to get more out of WBPN, why not join me for lunch followed by,
women's business power masterclass, or, if you cannot make it to breakfast, just come for lunch & the masterclass session!
Business research tells us that entrepreneurs can find it difficult to measure their progress. Often you get caught up with the day to day running of your company, so looking at your efforts and results objectively to re-focus, innovate and develop your business plan and business goals is the aim of this masterclass.
- Gain a clear vision & strategy for your business growth
- Measure and manage business goals and performance
Join women's business power masterclass to:
- Get support to develop your business growth for 2019
- Recognise strengths in your current business processes
- Develop your personal skills that underpin your managerial and leadership capabilities
- Improve your business mindset and breakthrough your business challenges
Women's business power masterclass agenda
1.00pm - 2.00pm - Lunch
2.00pm - 3.00pm - WBP masterclass
3.00pm - 3.15pm. - Break
3.15pm - 4.30pm - WBP masterclass
4.00pm - Close
(10 people min required)
After the masterclass, join the group FB live!
"Iron sharpens iron."
Imagine if every woman in business arrived with their 'A game,' just think of the value of information and connections you get back!
About L Edwards
Director of Hopewell Vision and Coaching, I am a Personal Development Coach, Author & Speaker. I am an author who has recently co-written ‘The Creative Woman’ which is a book based on using creative activities for well-being.