Virtual SOMA breathwork sessions
SOMA Breathwork Sessions
SOMA Breathwork combines meditation, breathwork and music to deliver a multi-sensory experience.
Each event is tailored to a specific theme, and Tim offers 1:1 Breathwork Coaching to help people integrate their experience.
Sessions may involve movement, chanting and guided visualisation before the breathwork to go deep!
Bookings can be made here.
What is SOMA?
A unique multi-sensory rhythmical breathing meditation experience that uses euphoric music, ancient pranayama techniques and guided meditations to create ecstatic states in your body and mind. You will leave feeling energized and liberated to create the future you deserve.
You will re-set the autonomic, parasympathetic and immune systems with the full benefits of intermittent hypoxia for more stamina, better circulation, anti-aging, longevity and peak performance.
Before we begin the breathwork, we will start with an orientation to SOMA Breath and some fun movement to get your blood flowing.
SOMA Breath includes brief Intermittent Hypoxic Training (IHT). It is not Holotropic Breathing, Hyperventilation or Rebirthing. Learn more here:
IHT can be beneficial for the treatment of a wide range of degenerative diseases including:
- chronic heart and lung diseases
- asthma and chronic bronchitis
- liver and pancreatic diseases
- anxiety and depression
- iron-deficiency anaemia
- lack of energy and fatigue
N.B. IHT is contraindicated in case of:
acute somatic and viral diseases
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD-II and COPD-III)
- chronic diseases with symptoms of decompensation or terminal illness
- individual intolerance of oxygen insufficiency
- cancer, unless IHT is prescribed by a doctor
- people with epilepsy, pacemakers or heart arrhythmias, unless treatment (including IHT) is under direct medical supervision.
Learn more here.
Hosted by Tim Snell
Tim Snell is an ICF Associated Certified Coach & a SOMA Breathwork Awakening Instructor. He has deep experience helping people create positive change with coaching and holistic wisdom. As a SOMA Breath Instructor he leads SOMA Breath guided breathwork sessions on diverse themes to help people release negative imprinting & create positive change.