Virtual life coaching diploma
About this diploma
We believe that money should not be a barrier to attending our world class course and that many of the most outstanding coaches started with limited budgets, often they were working in careers where the pay can be restricted. Silver, is the most affordable option of diploma level course and it embodies all the core course material, which includes:
1. Joining instructions and a comprehensive goal setting activity will be sent to you so that you can start straight away, whilst you await your coaching pack.
2. Blended assignments arrive: a signed copy of international best selling world first book on setting up a life coach business - The Life Coaching Handbook; Everything You Need To Be An Effective Life Coach. Your blended coaching pack also contains your course manual with 10 fully accredited, comprehensive self-study modules, 60 master classes and nine workshop videos. The course is enhanced with conference coaching clinics, master classes (live delegate participation and recorded), E-group and E-mail assistance.
3. Accelerated Workshop. We recommend you attend your workshop as soon as possible after booking the course or within six months of booking. COVID-19: We are offering live streaming interactive online workshops to get you started on the course and begin building your coaching business. Once we are able to offer the face to face workshops - you have the choice of attending on a date to suit you later in the year or you can qualify from the live streaming events. The intensive workshop includes life coaching demonstrations and rehearsals of achievement specialists' unique and copyright life coaching models, exclusive training and coaching presentations from Curly Martin, leading world authority, author of the ground-breaking number one bestselling The Life Coaching Handbook.
The workshop is highly experiential; you will be practising coaching in a safe environment, before lunchtime on day one.
- You will learn how to design and to market your coaching programmes.
- You will be taught the psychology of pricing – so you can select the best pricing strategy to attract paying clients to your coaching programmes.
- You will learn how to build your coaching business within your niche market sector. Examples: life/personal coaching, small and medium business coaching, executive coaching, corporate coaching, coaching in the public sector, mindfulness coaching, spiritual coaching, youth coaching, relationship coaching, etc.
- We show you how you can easily harness your previous experiences, skills, competencies and knowledge to fast track yourself to a profitable coaching business.
"In just two days with Curly - you get it all: Transfer of knowledge, practical exercises, set of tools that you can use while coaching and your own personal heaven - coaching circle to support you for life, if needed! With Curly there is no small hidden print, she is outstanding trainer and her generosity to share her knowledge and experience is one time fix! You are able to walk and even sooner run on your own! Therefore, highly recommended!!!’ Top qualities: Expert, Good Value, High Integrity." Natasa Mihajlovic
4. Membership of the Achievers Club. The focal point of the Achievers Club is the discussion forum. This is where ideas are shared, coaching contracts are posted, requests for life coaches are made, and wide-ranging questions are asked and answered. You can ask our mentors questions and download your starter kit. There are hundreds of ideas, files, and discussions within this resource area. Life time free membership. No hidden charges, no annual fees, no membership fees!
5. Total study time maximum 300-350 hours (less if you are a quick learner or have some previous knowledge) which includes pre-course study, workshop attendance, workbook completion, marketing materials and strategy, start-up of your life coaching practice, your coaching log (minimum 50 hours) and your final assessment.
6. Additional life coaching practice sessions, together with your own life coach, can be arranged by you when you are ready via the Achievers Club to build your coaching confidence. This will be added to your coaching hours log book for qualifying purposes. This works like a coach/study buddy system and has proved to be exceptionally supportive for new coaches.
7. Ultimate training workshop. Optional final event of your life coaching diploma programme. You can choose to attend this workshop after all your coursework has been submitted and marked. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend this workshop you can complete the final assessment paper at home and email it back for marking.
8. You can join extra support groups working with different study buddies via the Achiever Club which gives you more coaching practice hours and extra understandings from sharing experiences of your peers.
9. Unlimited conference coaching clinics. The clinics are provided to give you easy access and extra opportunity to request help, support or further training on any topic or client issue during and after qualification.
10. Your individual niche marketing strategy will be designed. This will enable you to focus your marketing efforts and target specific clients for your life coaching practice and easily attract new coaching clients. You will be shown many different marketing strategies, including standard marketing, social network marketing, how to use QR codes and much more. Showing you how to increase your client generation, your website traffic and enhance your coaching profile.
11. USB with over 60 hours of recorded master classes for you to listen to 24/7 with topics ranging from:-
- Recordings of Curly Martin coaching one of her own personal clients (not a life coach);
- Presenting Life Coaching to businesses parts 1 and 2
- Insight Profiling for Coaching
- Learn eight of the current coaching models and how to use them
- 30 ways to produce press releases that work
- Spiral coaching model and much more...
12. Also on the USB you will have access to nine videos. Each one contains the highlights of the topics covered during the workshop part of the course. You will see training taking place, demonstrations of the coaching models that outstanding coaches use and the questions delegates ask during sessions, along with the answers provided.
13. Unlimited tutor/mentor email support and mentored e-group support from the Achievers Club.
14. Full internationally accredited IAPCM diploma qualification.
15. You will learn how to promote and grow a life coaching practice through specially designed networking approaches. You will be shown how to ethically set up referrals and presentation systems, covering all basic business and marketing principles whilst using unobtrusive selling techniques. Ethically gaining new clients and building your coaching business.
16. What our your main business options? Self-employed, limited liability company (Ltd.), limited liability partnership (LLP) or ordinary partnerships, will be explained and the advantages and disadvantages for you will be explored. This means you will be able to select the best approach for your circumstances. You will also study business insurance, data protection GDPR, contractual agreements, terms and conditions of business, and much more will be explored and explained. You will appreciate where to go and what to do, to be within the legal requirements for setting up your coaching practice.
17. A full life coaching starter kit - (includes enrolment/registration forms, client contracts, coaching model forms, selling scripts and strategy forms, client preparation forms, client agreement letters, etc..). Forms which are needed to instantly set up a Life Coaching practice. This means you can instantly download the templates, add your name and logo and send them out to clients within minutes.
18. A personally signed copy of The Life Coaching Handbook; Everything you need to be an effective life coach. Curly Martin. This book was a world wide first publication on how to become a life coach.
19. Life time entry on the Our Coaches Page of our website. Your photograph and biography can be displayed on the Our Coaches page of the Achievement Specialists website. This is included in your course fee and gives you immediate access to the people visiting Achievement Specialists website. This exceptional marketing and selling opportunity is free to you for life. No hidden charges, no annual fees, no membership fees!
20. A client lead generation opportunity becomes activated from the moment you put your entry onto the Our Coaches section of our website. These are prospective paying clients looking for a coach. We consistently advertise our website and thousands of interested viewers come to the website because of the outstanding reputation of Curly Martin this means you benefit from two very powerful client generating systems.
21. Highly discounted professional indemnity and public liability insurance has been arranged for you to take advantage of once you become one of our coaches.
22. Training delivered by the leading authority and pioneer of life coach training, Curly Martin. Curly delivers the workshop and she is supported by a fully qualified team of coaches and experts, who will supervise your practical coaching from the beginning to ensure your coaching techniques and methods, are world class from the moment you start. Curly will answer your questions personally and ensure you have competence and confidence when you leave the workshop part of the course. Remember that Curly Martin’s book ‘The Life Coaching Handbook’ was the first book published worldwide on the subject. Give yourself the best chance of success as a life coach and train with the world leading expert.
23. Free life membership to the Achievers Club - an online coach resource area and a lively coach community.
"I think the Achievers' Club is great (I love the name, too!). I visit the Members Area every few days, I get involved in the forum and get emails posted to my Inbox relating to the different topic strands. I've found the site to be incredibly useful for getting clients, picking up useful quotes about coaching, finding out info on the Master classes/coaching clinics and for all-round networking with other coaches. Anyone starting off will do well to become involved & for us "older hands" it's a great way to network, contribute info and offer recommendations - it's well worth signing up for." - Nikki Keogh Performance & Results Coach
24. Access to our mentor helpline which is manned by fully qualified, experienced and working life coaches.
25. Your own Professional Development Manual (Provides a continuous record of your coaching development). A safeguard mechanism for future changes in the profession, this maintained document will provide you with evidence to apply for a license should this ever be required by the government.
Hosted by Achievement Specialists
Curly Martin the author of the International ground-breaking bestseller The Life Coaching Handbook the first life coaching book written specifically for life coaches on how to build a life coaching business in the world. She has written The Business Coaching Handbook and The Personal Success Handbook which complete the coaching handbook series.