Virtual coaching conference
Join us for an exciting day of coaching workshops designed to help you explore new approaches, develop as a coach and grow your coaching business.
Date: Thursday 13th May 2021
Times: 9.30 am – 4:30pm (UK Time/GMT)
Venue: Wherever you are - it’s online
Buy your ticket now for the 'up with the lark' rate of just £57 (Offer open to 31st March).
Your ticket includes:
- a keynote speaker presentation
- six experts from the world of coaching and business development
- a virtual goodie bag full of offers and freebies
- plus the opportunity to win from a range of fabulous prizes in our charity
- prize draw
Hear from leading experts in the coaching and business community:
- John Perry – Coaching for stress management, wellbeing and resilience.
- Caroline Quaife – Somatic coaching: rising again towards vitality, positive choices and growth.
- Louise Dillon – Top tips for actually getting business from Linkedin.
- Suzanne Dibble: Legal basics for coaches
- Helen Leathers: Harnessing your coaching energy
- and more to be announced soon
Visit www.virtualcoachingconference.co.uk for more information and to book
With thanks to our sponsors - The Life Coach Directory.
Hosted by Helen Leathers
I'm Helen. I'm a transformational women’s coach, speaker, and trainer specialising in confidence, imposter syndrome and finding and leading a purposeful life. In collaboration with Tom Dillon we've launched The Midlands Coaching Conference. Tom is a master coach, trainer and coaching supervisor with over 10 years experience in the coaching arena.