Uncover your hidden patterns and blindspots to triple your impact and get ahead
Date & Time:28th March 2018, 7pm - 9pm
- Find an event in your area
If you feel you could achieve more in your career, but something (that maybe you can’t quite put your finger on) seems to be holding your back, then this meeting is for you.
Perhaps you’ve honed your functional knowledge, and developed your communication skills and your influencing skills, but you’re not progressing or getting the opportunities or promotions you feel you deserve. Or perhaps you’re also getting resistance to your inputs and proposals.
If any of this this sounds familiar, maybe it’s time to look beyond the obvious and get a fresh perspective on some of the other factors that can affect how you come across.
Get the key insights and tips that will ensure you signal better that you have what it takes to step up in your career!
In this session you’ll hear about:
- How to uncover your unconscious patterns and habits that affect how you come across, and how to use this new information to fine-tune your approach at work.
- Powerful techniques that will give you a significant competitive edge when there’s an opportunity to get ahead.
- How even if you feel highly self-aware, you may inadvertently be ‘rubbing some people up the wrong way’ at work and how you can rectify this.
- How to check whether your words and your demeanour are sending conflicting messages which subtly undermine your credibility, and how to realign them.
- What’s going on when you find yourself overwhelmed by strong feelings or unable to keep your cool under pressure, and what’s needed to address this.
- How your thinking style, decision making style, language, energy levels, and focus may be subtly undermining your impact and holding you back from where your skills and know-how could so obviously take you.
Full details and booking (required) from http://bit.ly/2FrgbA2
About the host
Trudy Lloyd is an award-winning professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
She understands the challenges midlife professionals face to find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work. She’s designed powerful processes and tools to free you from ‘stuck’, help you reinvent, so you can step into a brilliant new career.
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...