This event is suitable for both professionals and trainees as well as the general public who work with or in teams.
The quality of everything we do depends on the thinking we do for ourselves firstly. However, it’s not the quality of our education or experience or IQ that most impacts on our ability to think for ourselves; it’s the way we’re treated by others while we’re thinking.
The Thinking Environment® is a unique and powerful framework for generative thinking developed by Nancy Kline of Time to Think. Guided by principles and ways of being called The Ten Components, it liberates people to think for themselves in a unique way, generating new ideas, solutions and decisions and overcoming limiting assumptions that are blocking them.
And its effect on teams is quite simply, transformational!
Masterclass aim and objectives:
This is a relaxed yet pacy interactive session in which you can personally experience the impact of the thinking environment. You will see how it can promote high quality thinking and decision-making, enhance collaboration, establish authentic relationships, build trusting bonds, unleash creativity and get real results in teams.
- The 10 components of a thinking environment and how to bring them into your work with teams.
- The importance of attention in creating quality conditions for quality thinking.
- Independent thinking and exchange thinking – the differences and the impact.
- The emerging neuroscience possibly explaining how the thinking environment helps teams to work better together on many levels.
- At least three simple yet powerful and proven tools to use with the teams that you work with.
About Linda Aspey
LINDA ASPEY has almost 30 years’ experience in working with leaders, teams and individuals to overcome blocks to success so that they can thrive. Global Faculty of Time to Think, she is also a Fellow of BACP and the CMI, an accredited psychotherapist, supervisor and executive coach, and has a Masters in Strategic HR Management.