Training: Use of creative techniques for coaches & counsellors
Working with unhelpful emotions using creative techniques
Our course is designed to give you a fully immersive experience in the ChrisLin Method, where you will have the time to experience and practice techniques that will help you work with your clients to unlock their unhelpful emotions.
- The programme is designed to develop your repertoire of methods which will enhance the way you work with your clients.
- As you will be working as both client and practitioner on this course you will also be working on your own relationship with the topics we cover, and gaining some deep personal development.
- This course is 12 hours and dates are available for counsellors and coaches.
Who is it for?
- counsellors and coaches
- psychotherapists and psychologists
- therapists and health workers
What will I gain?
- Confidence to introduce a client to creative methods.
- The ChrisLin questions and how to ask them for maximum effect.
- Ways to apply other creative techniques in different contexts.
- Discover the structure beneath the metaphors.
- Keep clients engaged with the process.
- Personal development as you practise with others in the group.
- A complete framework and an abundance of tools.
- A free Starter Kit of creative tools.
- CPD certificate authorised by the Association for Coaching.
- 16th September 9.30-12.30 (3 hours)
- 19th September 9.30 - 12.30 (3 hours)
- Optional Supervision 26th September 9.30 - 11.30 (2 hours)
- 30th September 9.30 - 12.30 (3 hours)
- 3rd October 9.30 - 12.30 (3 hours)
To join, please complete the application form here.
Lindsey Wheeler & Christina Bachini Lindsey and Christina partner to deliver these workshops which have been running for several years to the counselling community. Creativity is coming into its own in the coaching world and they are now delighted to share their combined knowledge and techniques with fellow coaches. Lindsey Wheeler 07771 872