The Spring sort-out: make 2018 a better, more exciting year
Slightly dissatisfied or a bit bored? Make 2018 a better, more exciting year for yourself with this small group coaching programme.
- Worried you might lose steam on all your beautiful new year’s resolutions?
- Have a specific area of dissatisfaction in mind you want to tackle but don’t want to do this alone?
People often ask me for more affordable group programmes, so I created one.
In addition, when making a change, a group adds insights and accountability.
Spring is a perfect time to get going on this to start making those changes together with like-minded individuals.
This is a three-session programme, Monday evenings 19.00-20:30 in London:
Session one (April 23): Diagnose key areas of your life where you need change, and identify what change would help you the most right now (“the big thing” to tackle). First concrete implementation points.
Session two (May 21): Get in touch with your core values as a key source of fulfilment and identify steps to bring them more to the forefront in your life with regards to “the big thing”.
Session three (June 25): Check-in on things implemented so far. Identify additional steps that need to happen and how you are going to go about it. What implementation pitfalls have you had in the past, or up to now; and how to defuse them. Which practical steps are you going to take to really nail this? Accountability and support you can draw from to ensure you stay the course.
And, as a bonus: This step-by-step process gives you a template how to make changes in the future so you can make this a regular practice.
The nuts and bolts:
- Group-based coaching programme on Monday nights, 7:30pm-9pm.
- Cost: 249 GBP incl. VAT payable before the first session. This includes a brief 1:1 get-to-know call and a check-in one month after the programme.
- Session dates: April 29, May 21, June 25 in Central London (near Old Street). Can't make it to London? Enquire about my virtual offerings.
About Christine Locher
Trained coach (ICF standard) since 2007, trained facilitator.
High “BS-o-meter” paired with deep compassion.
Deep expertise in how humans learn and grow and what enables positive change: 10+ years of experience in developing people.
Drawing from a wide range of creative approaches.
Strong focus on values and purpose.