The Greenhouse - small business coaching group for women
The Greenhouse is a monthly coaching group for women who are freelancers or running their own small business, aimed at helping you achieve the kind of business and work-life balance success you want, deserve and are just not quite making happen. Yet.
Suitable whether you have an established business, or have just begun a new start-up, it's designed to help you develop and grow your business and yourself as a businesswoman, by bringing you together with a small number of other like-minded business owners to mutually support and challenge each other to achieve the things you want for yourself, your business and your work-life balance.
The Greenhouse is a great place to:
- Overcome procrastination and start taking the kind of action that’s going to make a difference… and be held accountable for doing so!
- Take time to think and reflect on what you really want to achieve for yourself and your business.
- Build confidence and self-belief in yourself as a business owner, so that you grow your comfort zone and find it easier to do the things you find difficult.
- Find answers to the problems and issues that arise, and decide on approaches that will enable you to get the outcomes you really want.
- Share knowledge, experience, highs and lows with others who “get it”.
- Develop new ways of thinking, and challenge yourself more effectively.
- Feel less lonely in your business journey – sharing the highs and lows
Get access to expert business coaching at a really affordable cost.
How it works
Each group has five or six members and meets remotely for a morning session once per month for six months.
Facilitated by Jo Lee, who is an experienced, award-winning, professional coach, each session is an opportunity to take time to explore issues that are important to you and your business success and to think, work on, and breakthrough, your own challenges in a safe, confidential environment, while helping other members to do the same.
The ethos is supportive, collaborative, challenging, confidential and safe. This is not networking or selling… this is a place to focus on yourself and your own business.
It is also not training - while it will be rich with new approaches and ideas, if you are looking for a course with a set syllabus where you will be told what to do, this is not for you.
The Greenhouse is a mixture of coaching and mastermind group. It’s a bit like developing your own board of trusted colleagues – and Jo will encourage you to develop really trusting, mutually beneficial relationships with each other that help you, your business and your work-life balance flourish.
There is usually lots of additional support given via the group’s own WhatsApp group between sessions too!
This cohort will begin on July 1st 2021, and will meet on the first Thursday of every month up to and including December 2nd.
The cost for the whole six months is just £299, invoiced in advance – that’s less than £50 per session.
To book or to find out more:
If you would like to have a chat about The Greenhouse's suitability for your needs or want to check out whether Jo Lee is your cup of tea as a coach, please contact Jo directly for a conversation on 07947 623211, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit lifeatlascoaching.com.
Hosted by Jo Lee
Jo Lee is an award-winning, professional coach, with 20 years previous experience in business leadership. She specialises in helping overwhelmed career professionals and business owners to get back in control of their workload, work life balance and stress levels so they're getting the balance of success and calm, relaxed life they really want.