- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- Take control and discover the real you day retreat
Take control and discover the real you day retreat
This personal growth retreat integrates tools and techniques in mindset coaching, visualisation, and positive psychology in order to take back control of your inner world, to change limiting beliefs and to end the enslavement to thought.
During the day, we take a deep dive into the four-step process to enable change.
1. Pause - we take the time to pause; to find the stillness and peace that was and is always there. This stillness will form strong foundations to build on. Using meditation and mindfulness techniques, we tap into this wonderful space of stillness and awareness.
2. Taking 100% responsibility/find your strengths and resources - we learn how to own our life and not to hand over our power, to let go of blame, worry, and regret. We get a clear vision of your life timeline and we travel it, collecting up all your strengths and resources so that they are available for you to use. Participants have said this is like letting the handbrake off. This powerful mindset shift opens the door to change.
3. Life purpose - life starts to get easier, more exciting and joyful when we are really in touch with our true-life purpose. Using powerful visualisation techniques, we start to uncover your true-life purpose, what makes you come alive, what gives you joy, and what makes you bounce out of bed in the morning and be excited for another day.
4. Vision and anchoring - here we get to set the destination; what does this life purpose mean, and where do you want it to take you? What does this look like? What are the steps that will take you there? We use all of your senses to get a really clear vision of what your perfect world and life will look like with this new-found joy for life, and anchor this new-found vision so that it is always with you.
The retreat is held at the stunning Whatton House and gardens - an 18th Century country house and a 15-acre garden. Whatton has a wonderful sense of serenity and the charm of a cherished family home. During the day you will have full access to the beautiful 15-acre gardens and arboretum. There is also a private garden for the sole use of retreat guests. There will be plenty of time during the day to sit and enjoy the stunning views of the surrounding countryside and fully immerse yourself in this truly beautiful place. More information about Whatton is available at www.whattonhouse.co.uk.
Buffet lunch provided by the award-winning hotel and restaurant in Long Whatton, The Royal Oak. Special dietary requirements catered for. Accommodation is also available at the Royal Oak if you are travelling from afar or wish to make an overnight stay in the area (four-star rated by the AA).
Your coach for the day
Roger is a qualified mindset and mindfulness coach, helping people create radical transformations in their lives through a proven method of mindset shifting, neuro-linguistic programming, and mindfulness techniques.
"After hitting a low point in my life, I didn't even recognise myself anymore. Anxiety was a constant companion; I lost sight of life, my true self, and my inner world felt like a bit of a train wreck, whilst on the outside, I wore many masks to hide who I truly was.
At my lowest point, something happened that changed all of this; as a light at the end of a very long tunnel, I was shown the true value of life and how precious time is. What followed was the start an incredible journey of discovery which I've been on ever since, creating real results in my own life as well as the clients that I coach through this process".
He loves working with people who want to find deep meaning and purpose in life and to help them uncover their true authentic self in order to live a life of joy.
"I had tried meditation in the past but had always found it was something I couldn’t do. During a recent difficult period in my life, I booked onto one of Roger’s courses to give meditation one more go. I was not disappointed! The course was amazing and has quite frankly changed my life. It was well structured and comfortable; Roger took everyone’s needs into account. He is a very knowledgeable and talented coach, who also happens to be amazingly empathetic, intuitive, and supportive. In this day and age, it is lovely to meet someone who is so genuine and kind. I am continuing to attend all of Roger’s future events where possible and have started some one-to-one coaching with him too (and haven’t felt this positive about the future in a long time). If you are thinking of joining Roger, I’d say don’t hesitate - it’s the best call I’ve made for a long time" - Linda S
"Excellent engagement. Roger has the skills to help people - if you are struggling and have tried to find the right way to deal with things with no luck, then I suggest you contact Roger. He has a fresh approach, and he really did a wonderful job to help me on my way, I am now the happiest I have ever been" - Jamie N
"Brilliant courses and support, including online support long beyond the date the courses have finished, which I have found invaluable and it has created a wider network of like-minded people - always good to know you're not alone with your thoughts and experiences.
Roger is compassionate, kind, and patient, and practises the things that he teaches. I'd definitely recommend, as you are able to take what you need, find your own path, and have your own journey, and this increases participant empowerment which is really what any aspect of mental wellness, meditation, and mindfulness is all about, as we are all unique and different. Roger definitely understands this and incorporates this into his sessions.
He often uses natural environments, which facilitates calming and reconnecting with the things that are important. If you're thinking of using any of the services or attending a course, why not give it a go?" - Chris O
Start a new decade with taking control of your inner world and discovering your true authentic self. Book now!
About Roger Hunt
Roger is a qualified mindset coach with a level 5 diploma in life and performance coaching. He is a member of The National council of Psychotherapists – The UK professional standards body. He has also trained extensively with Mindfulness CIC to instruct and facilitate mindfulness and meditation, to share with others, this life-fulfilling practice.