Surviving the storms of life
A well-being support group delivering a life skills programme based on a groundbreaking and revolutionary new approach based on mindfulness skills, using the six principles of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) for overcoming stress, anxiety, anger, and depression.
It will save you years of struggle, take you out of negative emotional patterns, and help you create a happier and productive life.
- Reduce stress, worry and rise above fear.
- Handle painful thoughts and feelings more effectively.
- Break self-defeating habits and addiction.
- Improve performance and find fulfilment in your work.
- Build more satisfying relationships.
- Create a richer and more meaningful life.
The programme is evidence-based and uses scientifically proven Acceptance and Commitment Training (ACT) techniques.
Ian Disley MAC is an independent ACT coach and trainer (Acceptance Commitment Therapy), who has used his experience and background of working within a community mental health team to form his own private practice. As a mental health professional, Ian works within a strict ethical framework as a member of the www.associationforcoaching.com/