- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- Stress management - feeling calm and in control
Stress management - feeling calm and in control
Feeling stressed has a detrimental effect on many areas of our lives, professionally and personally. It impacts not only ourselves but also those around us.
Along with experienced coach, Sue MacGillivray, I am offering this full-day, informative workshop which will explore how to lead a less stressful life through understanding how pressure and tension affects us individually and sharing ways to feel calm and in control. Bring a blanket.
Topics covered include:
- What is stress?
- Physical, emotional and behavioural signs of stress.
- Understanding how feeling stressed affects YOU.
- Being aware of your stress triggers.
- Positive ways to reduce stress.
Programme Fee: £185
Refreshments and buffet lunch are provided.
For more details on these workshops please email email@example.com.
We would love to see you there and help you to feel calm and in control.