Strengthening positive mindset
Do you want to understand more about why we think, feel, and behave the way we do? Would you like to discover how you can maintain positive emotions and behaviours in certain situations?
Join me on 25th June for an informal session about strengthening positive mindset. I’ll also be sharing some key tips for supporting positive mindset and getting the results you want in your personal or professional life, plus I am giving away a brilliant e-guide to help you boost positive mindset before an important event.
The session will be interactive and cover:
- Why we behave the way we do.
- Creating empowering meanings for things that happen in our daily lives.
- Shifting our focus to create and maintain a positive mindset and get the results we want.
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand how the brain processes daily events.
- Know how to create empowering meanings for everyday challenges.
- Understand how you can shift your focus to support a positive mindset and get the results you want.
- Know how to prepare for an important event in a way that ensures success.
If you have any questions or specific areas you would like me to cover, please send them to email@example.com and I will ensure I cover them off during the session.
To book on to the event, simply message me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you the details.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Hosted by Jo Uff
Hello! My name is Jo and I am an INLPTA certified NLP Master Practitioner and Personal Wellbeing Coach. I have been coaching others to achieve successful, lasting change since 2007. I help people to feel positive, confident and full of energy, so that they can be, do and have more of what they want in their personal and/or professional life.