Sport mindset for the anxious athlete - online workshop
'To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will'
Sugar Ray Robinson.
This online and interactive workshop is for you if:
- You would like to challenge and change your mindset in your chosen sport.
- You would like to understand how your mind can help improve what you are already achieving.
- You would like to be less anxious in life and sport.
- You are ready to remove the obstacles in your mind and have the internal conversation of a champion!
Invest an hour of your time to:
- Understand why your brain does what it does.
- Learn hints, tips and strategies you can immediately put into action and start making changes.
Join us for a relaxed and friendly webinar, learn in the comfort of your own home and with other like-minded people also on their journey of self-improvement.
The recording and material will be sent to you after the event.
*Alternative date 15th March 8pm GMT*
Hosted by Zoe Thompson
Zoe is a lifestyle and wellbeing coach helping people make profound, lasting change, unlocking minds and lives so that they can live the life they want, with confidence! An NLP Master Practitioner (INLPTA) 10 years+ of coaching and mentoring experience. Zoe also has additional qualifications in weight management & nutrition.