Spark more happiness
Are you more of an optimist or pessimist? How good are you at managing your mood? Our sense of self, outlook and control of our emotions – both positive and negative – impact on our ability to achieve, relate to other people and how fulfilled we feel ourselves. Is it possible however to ‘learn’ optimism and ways to be happy? Yes, it is!
Over these two spark more happiness workshops, you will understand more about how your moods work and practical ways to manage your emotions to have more control over how positive you feel. Drawing on the best of positive psychology, you will find out what tools you can use in everyday life to increase your ability to savour the good of life and look forward with more optimism.
- Workshop one: 8pm - 9.30pm, Tuesday 6th November 2018.
- Workshop two: 8pm - 9.30pm, Tuesday 13th November 2018.
To book your spark more happiness workshops, click on the Eventbrite link here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spark-more-happiness-motivational-workshops-tickets-47921574720
Other workshops in our Autumn 2018 life sparks motivational workshop series:
Fusing story, film, conversation and positive psychology techniques, life sparks workshops aim to ignite afresh your lust for life!
Other workshops include:
- Spark self-confidence (two workshops): 8pm - 9.30pm, 2nd and 9th October 2018 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spark-self-confidence-motivational-workshops-tickets-47734212314
- Spark your motivation (two workshops): 8pm - 9.30pm, 16th and 23rd October 2018 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spark-your-motivation-workshops-tickets-47773395512
- Spark resilience (two workshops): 8pm - 9.30pm, 20th and 27th November 2018 https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/spark-resilience-motivational-workshops-tickets-47924027055
About Maire Grattan
About FutureSpark Coaching
FutureSpark Coaching energises fresh directions in life and work for individuals and organisations. We do this by providing vibrant life and leadership coaching and group workshops. Why stay stuck alone when you can work creatively with us to spark a difference?