Reset your personal boundaries
- Are you often made uncomfortable by others’ treatment of you?
- How much attention do people expect from you at a moment’s notice?
- Do you always make yourself available? E.g. do you answer the phone no matter what’s going on?
- How much praise and acceptance do you receive?
- Why are you popular with your friends?
- How do you feel after spending time with each friend or family member?
This 'reset your personal boundaries' workshop will focus on building tools to ensuring relationships are mutually respectful, supportive, and caring.
- Build awareness on how others leave you feeling
- Build confidence in saying yes to yourself
- Explore the ‘five things’ method
- How you update boundaries with time
- Challenging the belief “I want to please others” to “I value my time and want to keep some for myself”
- We will explore helpful tools to deal with objections.
All reading materials will be provided. Tea, coffee, and snacks will also be provided.
About Rosa Stevens
Hi I am Rosa Stevens. I am a fully qualified integrative counsellor, life coach and creative mindfulness practitioner. My purpose is to enable clients build tools to better manage areas of their life and achieve their desired goals.
Facebook: Rosa_lifecoach or on my website www.resetlifecoaching.co.uk