Reflections on dating and relationships workshop
Date & Time:12th November 2016, 2pm - 6pm
Location:Stratford Circus Arts Centre
- Find an event in your area
This is a fully interactive, relaxed, fun afternoon where participants have the opportunity to learn more about love, life and relationships. There will be networking opportunities after the event.
By the end of the event you will have:
- Explored the myths about love and relationships.
- Understood the benefits of loving yourself before loving another.
- Identified how to make the most of your dating experiences using some practical strategies.
- Considered a range of communication techniques that will enable you to maintain a loving relationship.
- Recognised the warning signs of an unhealthy or abusive relationship and know what action to take.
- Discussed why it is important to produce your own ‘love list’.
Malakh Zebulun – author, speaker and workshop facilitator
Richard Baffoe Djan – matchmaker
Sonia Poleon – award-winning author and speaker
Vincent Clohessy – love and relationship coach
For further details contact Nigel Beckles on 0784 938 352 or Ivona Gordon on 07958 558 689 or check out the link below:
About the host
Nigel Beckles is a relationship specialist with years of experience of supporting and guiding men and women through difficult relationship issues.
Ivona Gordon is a fully qualified life coach, master coach, NLP practitioner and time line therapist specialising in relationships.
During January 2017 I was a having a crisis of confidence. I had left my job which had become a huge...
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
I had come to a crossroads in my life. I had to decide between leaving a well-paid job or setting up my...
When you’re your own boss, it can be hard to find balance...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...