Positive Parenting workshops
Location:Maison du Velo
31 Lesbourne Road
- Find an event in your area
Great Development run workshops twice a month starting in September. One morning and one evening at two locations in central Reigate, Surrey.
Our workshops are focused on developing and maintaining close relationships with our children. By helping our children understand and manage their feelings, they are better able to express themselves and get their needs met in more appropriate ways. Through more honest and clear communication we can engage their cooperation and pass on life skills that will enable them to be confident youngsters and adults.
The aim is to:
- Help your child become confident and independent. - Improve communication and listening skills.
- Make cooperation within the family easier and less stressful.
- Empower your child to make the right choices i.e Internet safety, sex, alcohol and drugs.
- Work as a team with your partner, how to parent together.
For more information please visit:
I was going through a tough break up when I first saw my life coach. My boyfriend ended our relationship...
The most important thing my life coach helped me to realise was how negatively I talked to myself in my...
I had become depressed and bored of my life and, as I'm a solution-focused person, I decided to do...
Find out which apps are helping us keep our self-care in...
Our tips for writing great content that can help attract...
How many times have you pondered your current career path...