Owning your voice and your power in relationships
This 10-week programme starts on 31st January 2022.
Who is it for?
- When you disagree with someone you find yourself agreeing with them instead.
- Keep quiet when someone upsets you, even though you want to speak up.
- You know quite a bit about boundaries and effective communication, yet it somehow doesn’t happen.
And you would like to be able to:
- Have more choices about how you show up and speak up in your relationships.
- Know what you truly think, feel and need.
- Hold onto your energy and your power in difficult or conflict situations.
- Be an equal in relationships, not needing to cling to others.
Combining methods and traditions from Buddhism, organic intelligence, somatic practice, hakomi and mindfulness, you will learn the 5 steps to tapping into your body’s intelligence so you can say ‘No’, reclaim your power and your voice and create healthy relationships, starting with the one you have with yourself.
What the programme includes
- 10-week programme with live calls on Monday evenings at 7pm.
- Live online group coaching sessions where you will have the opportunity to work one-to-one with Helen.
- Teaching session for each module plus the recording.
- Audio downloads to help your system shift away from negative attention bias.
How to find out more
Book a call with me to find out more: https://calendly.com/helensnape/consultation-call
What others have said about my coaching programmes
"I was looking to everyone else for approval. My aim was to find my own voice and start directing my own life. I have made positive steps and changes to the way I think and to the way I respond. Helen she has helped me untangle emotional knots and see clearly what I want for my future."
"The work I did with you has been truly life-changing. Thank you for coming into my life at just the right time."
"I can’t recommend Helen's wonderful course enough. She provides practical help to support change in a compassionate, safe way. Don’t hesitate. Go for it. "