Overcoming imposter syndrome - workshop
Join coaches Louise Ross and Kate Kilby for this workshop that will help you better understand and start to overcome imposter syndrome.
Attendees will leave the workshop feeling better informed about imposter syndrome - what it is, where it comes from and how and why it shows up for you - as well as being armed with tools, tips and new perspectives to help combat it.
Areas we will cover:
- The different types of imposter syndrome and which you relate to the most.
- Learn about how your different ego states affect how you show up in your day-to-day life, including fuelling feelings of self-doubt.
- Begin to appreciate how connecting with your "inner child" can allow you to let go of difficult feelings and nurture reassurance and confidence from within.
- Take part in exercises which will help you gain new perspectives about yourself and situations you might be finding difficult, empowering you to step into a space of freedom and choice.
- Identify your strengths and leave the session knowing how to own and celebrate your wins!
As always, feel empowered and meet like-minded women <3
Tickets are available via: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/higher-self-session-part-2-tickets-146666510481