Overcome your barriers to changing or developing your career at 40 or 50 (online)
Full details and booking form: http://bit.ly/2yBrCpZ
If you’re procrastinating about changing your career or developing your career at midlife, or if you’ve set off down a path to a new career but have got ‘stuck’, don’t worry, this meeting is for you.
Midlife career change can feel daunting. Sometime you may even feel as if there are ‘dragons’ to slay along the way. However, in this online meeting, you’ll discover how you can convert your weighty burden of doubts and fears about career change into the thrilling feelings of taking control of your career and choosing a more authentic and fulfilling life.
This meeting will give you fresh insights into some of the hazards that can trip you up along your midlife career change or career development path, so you’ve got a better idea of what might be holding you back. You’ll learn how to size up any barriers – is it a serious risk you need to manage or a challenge to push on through?
We’ll skill you up with the tools and technique to support your career change or career development so that you’ll be better placed to handle any further challenges you run into.
Included in this meeting:
- Fresh perspectives about the broader implications of midlife career change, which may open up surprising reasons for why you’re not moving forward.
- How you can resolve your apparently conflicting desires e.g 'new challenges' vs 'stable employment', or 'doing what you love' vs 'earning big bucks'.
- You'll learn how you don't have to make either/or decisions, and that you can have both.
- Practical tools and techniques to help you build your confidence and resilience so you keep up the momentum with your career change journey.
- The tools and techniques that can take the stress and weightiness out of decision-making and remove your fear of ‘getting it wrong’ or ‘losing' what you’ve achieved so far.
- New ways to evaluate your progress so you stay motivated and energised for your career change journey.
Full details and booking at: http://bit.ly/2yBrCpZ
About Trudy Lloyd
Trudy Lloyd is an award-winning professionally qualified career coach, business coach and facilitator.
She understands the challenges midlife professionals face to find more meaningful, satisfying and rewarding work. She’s designed powerful processes and tools to free you from ‘stuck’, help you reinvent, so you can step into a brilliant new career!