Online Emotional Freedom Technique Level 3 Advanced Practitioner
EFT Level 3 Advanced Practitioner. Six days of three hours 2 - 5 pm on consecutive Sundays.
The requirements to qualify as a level 3 Advanced Practitioner are:
- Current EFT International Level 2 Practitioner.
- Attendance at Level 3 course.
- Minimum four case studies, one personal and at least one observed.
- Minimum six hours supervision - offered bi-monthly for a one-hour session.
- 50 practice hours with at least 20 clients and two sessions of at least 45 mins.
- Online test with EFT International - paid directly to EFTi.
The course meets the requirements of EFT International Syllabus, and includes demonstrations and practice with other students.
- Inner child EFT.
- Language and skilful questioning.
- EFT a trauma-informed approach.
- Diversity and inclusiveness.
- Complexities of serious or long-term physical and/or emotional issues.
- Children and families.
- Plus more in-depth use of techniques from EFT Level 2.
What other students have said:
"Very relaxed – excellent environment for learning and sharing issues with like-minded people” BV - HR Manager
"The service, trainings, and the overall experience from Janet was incredible wonderful and professional." MD - Psychotherapist
Hosted by Janet Broughton
Janet Broughton is a recognised teacher, has been awarded Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) Professional status and appointed a Fellow of the Society for Education and Training (SET). Janet has been teaching in the further, higher and adult and community education sectors for over 30 years and over 15 years as a life coach and therapist.