Online Emotional Freedom Technique level 2 pratitioner
EFT International Accredited EFT level 2 practitioner training. Four half days of three hours over four Sundays, 2pm - 5pm each day.
Entry requirement: EFT International EFT Level 1
The course follows EFT International Accredited Level 2 syllabus. Learners will gain knowledge and understanding, and begin to develop practitioner skills:
- Relationship with client confidentiality, boundaries, physical and psychological health and safety, building rapport and calibration.
- Relationship with self - develop a personal understanding of own skills, abilities, behaviours and areas for development.
- EFT skills and techniques - movie, tell the story, tearless trauma, sneaking up on the problem.
- Specific issues - pain, weight, addictions.
- Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) to aid communication and rapport.
- Opportunity to practice with members of the public.
Level 2 requirements:
- Attendance at 2-day course.
- Minimum four case studies - including 1 self-study and 1 observed.
- Six hours supervision offered as six 1-hour bi-monthly sessions (£25 or 1-1 £40 per hour).
- 50 hours practice - at least 20 clients, each session a minimum of 45 mins.
- EFT International online test - 80% pass required.
Cost: £275. Book Level 1 at the same time for £25 discount. Deposit £150 with balance payable one week before.
Fee includes: Course manual, attendance and accreditation certificates, assessment of case studies including observation. Cost of online test payable direct to EFTi.
Hosted by Janet Broughton
Janet Broughton is a recognised teacher, has been awarded Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS) Professional status and appointed a Fellow of the Society for Education and Training (SET). Janet has been teaching in the further, higher and adult and community education sectors for over 30 years and over 15 years as a life coach and therapist.