One month to confidence - May
A four-week coaching programme running on consecutive Tuesday evenings in May. Learn tools and techniques to help you become more confident.
This group coaching program is for you if you struggle with any of the following:
- If you’d love to meet someone special but are afraid to approach people through fear of rejection.
- If you dread parties or other social situations due to social anxiety.
- If you avoid following your dreams because studying and exams scare you.
- If you avoid job applications and interviews because you don’t know what to say, and feel awkward selling yourself.
- If you want to confidently express yourself at work e.g. in meetings.
- If you need to speak in public, but the thought of it terrifies you.
- If you “clam up” in situations of conflict and don’t get your point across.
- If you face a major life change e.g. divorce/redundancy and are afraid of what will happen.
What to expect:
This is a group coaching programme, held over four consecutive weeks. Sessions last two hours with a short break in the middle, and are run by a qualified life coach.
• To improve your confidence in a specific area of your life (which you will choose in the first session).
• To learn practical tools and techniques that can be applied to other areas of your life, now and in the future.
Using the specific life area you have chosen to work on, we will cover the following topics:
- Techniques for developing your self-awareness: learning to trust your own judgement.
- Self-talk: developing a positive inner voice.
- Confident communication: language and body language.
- What is keeping you in your comfort zone: the role of perfectionism, payoffs and fear.
- Limiting beliefs: what they are and how to overcome them.
Price: There is a £20 one-off charge, which covers your attendance at the four week programme.
Note: as I have to hire a classroom, places are limited, so be sure to register if you want to attend.
To book a place go to:
About Jane Vaughan
Jane Vaughan is a qualified life coach based in Shrewsbury, who works with people to build their confidence and self-awareness, helping them to create a more fulfilling life.
Jane works with people on a one-to-one basis as well as providing workshops.
Facebook page: Jane Vaughan Coaching