NLP practitioner course
An NLP Practitioner is someone who has learned the core skills, concepts, and methodology of NLP, and developed the appropriate attitude and ability to use them in the setting and context in which they wish. It is the foundation level NLP qualification.
With experience spanning in excess of a decade and of running more than 50 training courses, our flagship practitioner course is the perfect introduction into the world of NLP. This course is taught how NLP should be taught as developed by its co-founder and lead innovator, Dr Richard Bandler, with lots of stories, examples, and practical exercises, in a relaxed and enjoyable setting.
We run regular public trainings (please see dates below); this course can also be run in-house to suit your organisation. One-to-one tuition is also available.
In-house courses can be tailored around your timetable and needs. All our courses come with follow up one to one support and coaching sessions to make sure you embed your skills and achieve the success you desire. Please look at our special offers page to see some of our current training deals.
For this training course, we follow the syllabus developed and used by the Society of NLP, the largest and oldest NLP certification body in the world (founded in 1976 by the two co-founders; Dr Richard Bandler and Dr John Grinder), as follows;
- behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- creating and eliciting well-formed outcomes, direction, present/problem state and resources
- establishing and maintaining rapport
- verbal and non-verbal pacing and leading
- verbal and nonverbal elicitation of responses
- calibrating through sensory channels
- recognising and utilising representational systems including
- sensory predicates
- behavioural cues
- the ability to overlap and translate
- eliciting, installing, and utilising anchors in all sensory systems
- submodalities elicitation and utilisation including timelines, belief change, strategy detection, elicitation, utilisation, and installation
- omni-directional chunking
- the Milton model
- creating and utilising metaphors
- the Meta model
- reframing, both contextually and within content
- demonstration of appropriate behaviour and attitude
Certification on this course is Practitioner of NLP with the Society of NLP. Please see our NLP certification page for more details.
Only £1,499 including certification fee, extra special bonuses, and all course fees. You can also pay in six easily manageable monthly instalments of £250.00.
To book and pay via debit or credit card, please call us on 121 251 6172 to pay a 10% deposit (£150).
Dates for 2020
Module one: 6th to 9th March
Module two: 13th to 15th March
Module one: 19th to 22nd June
Module two: 26th to 28th June
Module one: 4th to 7th September
Module two: 18th to 20th September
How to book
To secure your place all we need is a 10% deposit (£150) at the time of booking. Please call us on 0121 251 6172 or send us a message.