NLP practitioner (ANLP accredited) 16 days modular programme
NLP is the key to being proactive and thus being highly effective at whatever you choose to do in your life. All our programmes are designed to enable our delegates to work from what we call the proactive space.
Why you will choose this programme:
- You care enough about yourself and the people you come into contact with (now and in the future) to fully understand the transformational impact of your use of NLP.
- You want to learn the attitude, methodology and techniques of NLP in an ethical way that will create fast and powerful change for yourself and others.
- You want to grow and develop to your full potential and be a role model of excellence to inspire others.
What you will learn on this programme:
Our NLP training is focused on ensuring that you achieve your outcome. We believe NLP is all about people working from the proactive space – so we will teach the principles of being proactive. We will cover the following:
- The foundations and guiding principles of NLP – the ‘How’ of being proactive.
- Non-verbal communication – from where the impact of your message is felt. Transform your ability to deliver your message with the desired impact.
- Influencing with integrity – learn how to tap into how you and the other people you work with see, hear and feel daily life so that you can enrich the experience.
- Change – it’s so easy, isn’t it? Really, it is so easy to change that trigger that has just gone off inside. Learn how on this programme.
- ‘The problem is nobody communicates in this place’. NLP will give you the linguistic tools to get to the heart of the issue and gain commitment to the solution.
- Conflict – that’s a juicy word is it not? How about you being able to bring together the differing views so that collaboration becomes the normal way of operating at work.
One last bit... As Henry Ford said, “If you believe you can, you’re right and if you believe you can’t, you’re right.” Rid yourself of the “I can’t” and leave the programme transformed.
About Paul McGowran
Paul McGowran is the owner and director of Seek First Ltd
Having successfully applied NLP across a wide range of business scenarios and built a reputation for a no-nonense approach to developing CEO's and future leaders. Paul is a much sought after executive coach and leadership consultant.
The Proactive Space is the key to success!