Courses are seven days run over two modules of four days and three days, to allow for ease of access. Group sizes are a maximum of 10 to ensure a more bespoke experience for the people attending.
For this training course, we follow the syllabus developed and used by the Society of NLP, the largest and oldest NLP certification body in the world (founded in 1976 by the two co-founders; Dr Richard Bandler and Dr John Grinder), as follows:
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP.
- Creating and eliciting well-formed outcomes, direction, present/problem state and resources.
- Establishing and maintaining rapport.
- Verbal and non-verbal pacing and leading.
- Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses.
- Calibrating through sensory channels.
- Recognising and utilising representational systems including.
- Sensory predicates.
- Behavioural cues.
- The ability to overlap and translate.
- Eliciting, installing and utilising anchors in all sensory systems.
Submodalities elicitation and utilisation, including:
- belief change
- strategy detection, elicitation, utilisation, and installation
- omnidirectional chunking
- the Milton Model
- creating and utilising metaphors
- the Meta Model
- reframing, both contextually and within content
- demonstration of appropriate behaviour and attitude
Hosted by NLP Birmingham
We provide open training courses for NLP in Birmingham, and Coaching, as well as on-site workshops and training courses to suit your needs. Mark is currently a NLP Trainer with the Society of NLP and working towards Master-Trainer of NLP with Christina Hall.