- Life Coach Directory – Find a Life Coach, Business Coach or NLP Practitioner Near You>
- NLP kids practitioner training
NLP kids practitioner training
Although you already know all the principles of NLP and how to use the tools and techniques with adults, it is very different working with children. I will teach you how to use NLP with parents, children, young people, teachers and carers.
I’m often asked how it’s different working with children. Here are a few ways:
- The child has probably not requested the appointment. They possibly don’t want to be there.
- They may not acknowledge that there’s a problem. It is probably someone else’s fault! They’re just fine!
- The ‘problem’ or ‘issue’ may not be theirs. It could well be the parents’.
- They know they have feelings, feel sad, confused, angry but they don’t want to talk about it or share the feelings.
- They don’t have the verbal skills to express what’s going on so we need to use play therapy, art, drumming, glove puppets, play doh and so on.
- Children automatically think the adult knows the answer so unlike an adult, they will say they don’t know quite a bit because they are scared to get things wrong.
Therefore, with this in mind, it’s really important to be alongside them in a ‘not-knowing’ place. This is not what an adult client expects or wants. They may have been given a label which has become their identity and they feel this is who they are. It has become a ‘stuck state’ so no-one can help them.
Together we will devise workshop programmes that you can deliver to schools and teachers, parents, children and exercises you can use in your one to ones with children, young people, and parents. You don’t get a manual although you will get copies of my NLP Workbook and ‘Be a happier parent with NLP’ but through the homework, you will produce your own materials and content.
I design each course around individual students and who you want to work with.
On payment of the course fee, you are joined into the private student group where you have access to other students’ homework assignments, final assignments and can discuss cases.
About Judy Bartkowiak
Judy Bartkowiak has been training NLP Practitioners in working with children, young people , parents and teachers for over five years. She is a well known author of NLP books and runs a successful coaching practice.
This course can also be done online.